• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Has Dr.Eggman really lost $800 in bets on the Euros?

I'd like to think that he's just trolling.

I want to believe it because it would be hilarious.

I like him. I don't get why people are down on people like him and blame space. They're harmless.

Just in case anyone didn't see this on gaming side I used this to buy FIFA 13 on PC for £11 something and I assume FIFA 12 won't be as expensive

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=477969&highlight=

Thanks!

wsWvk.jpg

That is 40 euros.

GorillaJu

Kuba's goal was absolutely top class, but Russia was the better team today. Most likely situation looks to be Russia winning the group and Poland coming in second. Both teams have potential to knock out a big team, so best case scenario would be them making it through and throwing a wrench in the Spanish or German machinery.

Players of the tournament thus far:
Pirlo, Iniesta, Dzagoev, Agger

Wilbur

Banned
Kuba's goal was absolutely top class, but Russia was the better team today. Most likely situation looks to be Russia winning the group and Poland coming in second. Both teams have potential to knock out a big team, so best case scenario would be them making it through and throwing a wrench in the Spanish or German machinery.

Players of the tournament thus far:
Pirlo, Iniesta, Dzagoev, Agger

Add Busquets and ding ding ding ding ding

ATF487

Anyone watch Parks & Recreation? Just blitzed through the first season and onto the 6th of the second. Really enjoying it.

Surprised you liked the first season...the second and third are amazing, fourth a little less so but still definitely worth watching

Wilbur

Banned
Surprised you liked the first season...the second and third are amazing, fourth a little less so but still definitely worth watching

First was alright, just liked it for Poehler really but massive surge in quality from the start of the second season. Laughed out loud quite a lot in these 6 episodes.

Meier

USMNT game tonight costs $30 to watch because some weird deal where the host country handles the rights themselves or something. So goofy, no way they make more from PPV sales than letting ESPN broadcast it.

The local club is sponsoring a viewing at a bar here but it's kinda far away. If it started 2 hours ago I woulda gone.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
USMNT game tonight costs $30 to watch because some weird deal where the host country handles the rights themselves or something. So goofy, no way they make more from PPV sales than letting ESPN broadcast it.

They sold the rights to a company who are selling it as a PPV.

The local club is sponsoring a viewing at a bar here but it's kinda far away. If it started 2 hours ago I woulda gone.
I was pretty bummed when I found out. It is near impossible for me to catch a game because something always happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom