• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-6adkzk.gif

untitled-6adkzk.gif

Meier

Dempsey has played 3 matches this year for the USMNT and has 3 goals (including the game winner against Italy). Not a bad record.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The good: we won in a difficult stadium. The team three years ago would have given up after El Salvador tied.
The bad: Everyone played like they were trying to avoid any injuries. Hueva total. We need Marco Fabián in the senior team. At least he would put some huevos up in this bitch.

elsk

Banned
Because your forwards are in awful form.

In part, but I blame the coach mainly. The team can't pass the ball, the only tactic they have is to cross the ball and that's it. Also, you don't use a fucking 4-4-2 when the strikers suck and you have like 10 good midfielders/wingers.

I hope he gets sacked.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
In part, but I blame the coach mainly. The team can't pass the ball, the only tactic they have is to cross the ball and that's it. Also, you don't use a fucking 4-4-2 when the strikers suck and you have like 10 good midfielders/wingers.

I hope he gets sacked.
Out of curiosity, who do you think should get hired? Why not let Israel end his tenure now that we are way into the qualifying?

West Ham have apparently had an offer for Fabio Quagliarella rebuffed, but they are in talks for Juventus duo Milos Krasic and Eljero Elia.

Any Juve fans know if there's any substance to this story? Not the sort of players I'd have expected Sam to go for, tbh.

Also, we're apparently in for Mo Diame from Wigan, Matt Jarvis from Wolves and Wilfred Zaha from Palace. Other names being thrown about include Evian's Yannick Sagbo and Sochaux's Modibo Maiga. Meanwhile, seems Hughton doesn't want to keep an unhappy player, so will let Grant Holt go, and QPR seem almost certain to sign Rob Green for 50k a week.

bjaelke

Anyone watch Parks & Recreation? Just blitzed through the first season and onto the 6th of the second. Really enjoying it.

????

You're not supposed to like the first season. It only exists to introduce the different characters/relationships.

Also, workaholics.

bjaelke

Got my plane tickets today. Looks like I'll be flying out during group a's third round matches. I bet they'll be fantastic, so really bummed to miss out on them.

:lol I thought I was the youngest. Did you get your footballkitstore shirts yet? I don't remember when you ordered them. I want a Ghana shirt.
February of '95 baby. But no, still waiting patiently. This Sunday it will be two weeks so I hope I get them soon. Cannot wait. I've never been so excited about receiving two football shirts in all my life.

dc89

Emailed Triads again, just got a reply. My order was shipped yesterday. Last Wednesday I was told it would be shipped Thursday.

1st time ordering too. What a way to put someone off coming back.

dc89

Atletico home and Argentina home 2010. Dont know why Im this excited since I dont really support either, yet it feels like christmas morning all over again. Has your order been dispatched yet? I can recall you mentioning a dispatch date.

I was told last Wednesday it would be dispatched the next day. Today I've been told it was dispatched yesterday.

fml.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom