• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Damn that sucks. What did you order again? I've forgotten if I've asked it before.

France home 2012 cause it's a thing of beauty.

I emailed back basically saying when was it shipped cause I've been told two things and they said that not all sizes were received in time for shipping last week so shipped yesterday.

DAMNNNN :(

dc89

Jeff Albertson
Banned

vader.jpg

neoanarch

I see a seaword in Jeff's history. Careful with those.

El Salvador vs Mexico
Barerra terrible
Gio terrible
Chicharito terrible
JJ Corona terrible

how did we win that.

I see a seaword in Jeff's history. Careful with those.

El Salvador vs Mexico
Barerra terrible
Gio terrible
Chicharito terrible
JJ Corona terrible

how did we win that.

luck...

Zavala, Salcido, Guardado, Gio, Barrera, and Chicha sucked. I felt like Guardado and Gio would have played better if Zavala and Salcido had played better though. Bring in Fabian and Jona!

Edit: Jeff banned? What is this...???!!

So the post earlier in the thread? We aren't allowed to talk bad about those who have control over these forums? Can I talk bad about other members? What about myself? Can I ask why Jeff doesn't like her, or is that going to far?

Slizz

Customer service at SoccerTriads is excellent. They asked for pictures of the non-centered collar on one of my kits and are now going to replace it. Can't ask for much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom