• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
9vy02u

It really looks even worse than when he was just bald.

I'm kind of new around here as you guys know. Anyone who can explain what got this guy banned?

Saying that Devo is back and OT was now ruined.

And who or what is Devo? Still figuring this out :p

It's a girl who just got ban from a ban (devolution). She gets into a lot of arguments but usually it ends up with people she is arguing with saying something extremely dumb and they get banned. Her and timedog are GAFs famous couple. Who would have known GAF would be a matchmaker? Well I didn't until I met Wilbury.

Facism

See, It can't just be a ban for the C word. I mean you have people using slurs against each other in regards to mental illness. The "R" word. I find that more offensive, as i'd assume most of you would, too.

There's got to be more to it. I like The Jeffrey, but i doubt the ban was that petty.

See, It can't just be a ban for the C word. I mean you have people using slurs against each other in regards to mental illness. The "R" word. I find that more offensive, as i'd assume most of you would, too.

There's got to be more to it. I like The Jeffrey, but i doubt the ban was that petty.

The ban is in direct correlation with Devolution being back.

Facism

Didn't say that it was really worth a months ban... But really doubt bitching about the ban and changing avatars and what not to his, is going to help him come back or change any mods minds.

It's more to let The Jeffrey know we'll miss him and have a little bit of internet loyalty in regards to his person, sir.

He's like Willbury, but with less talk about his cock and David Shwimmer.

Linius

It's a girl who just got ban from a ban (devolution). She gets into a lot of arguments but usually it ends up with people she is arguing with saying something extremely dumb and they get banned. Her and timedog are GAFs famous couple. Who would have known GAF would be a matchmaker? Well I didn't until I met Wilbury.
Thanks for the explanation. And well, that kind of sucks indeed.

Yen

Yeah gang, there's a certain word we should lay off for a while. Duckroll is lurking this thread.

Edit: 1 month ban for Jeff.

Wilbur

Banned

If someone told me that I'd one day fall in love with a Danish boy on the internet who loves Justin Bieber, I would have prepared and bought condoms

You like me, you really like me!

Imma miss Jeff. He's like my GAF dad, a little loose yet able to chastise me about my lack of manly hair.

The position of mother is still available.

dc89

Customer service at SoccerTriads is excellent. They asked for pictures of the non-centered collar on one of my kits and are now going to replace it. Can't ask for much more.

Don't talk to me about them, I'm pissed off. Shirt ordered 3 weeks ago, it was dispatched yesterday. Now I play the waiting game which is minimum 2 weeks I guess.

Yeah gang, there's a certain word we should lay off for a while. Duckroll is lurking this thread.

Edit: 1 month ban for Jeff.

Duckroll was in here a couple of months ago asking why we used it so much out of curiosity. He didn't seem to mind. Maybe some brave soul should PM a mod and get clarification.

Wilbur

Banned
Look, we're allowed to use cunt in context. Calling Samir Nasri a cunt for instance is allowed. Calling a member who isn't part or FootyGAF one without their knowledge I would assume is not allowed.

dc89

also bloody hell fire at Rooney's hair. It's awful. I don't understand how someone on £200K per week (?) can get himself a £2 hair cut.

Don't talk to me about them, I'm pissed off. Shirt ordered 3 weeks ago, it was dispatched yesterday. Now I play the waiting game which is minimum 2 weeks I guess.

I ended up just paying out for a 'proper' Italy shirt. Just sort of stumbled into town and there it was...

It's got a QR code and everything!

By the way, anyone who got in on the Twitter love-in a few months ago is still able to contact Jeff if you want to talk Euro 2012 with him.

I ended up just paying out for a 'proper' Italy shirt. Just sort of stumbled into town and there it was...

It's got a QR code and everything!

By the way, anyone who got in on the Twitter love-in a few months ago is still able to contact Jeff if you want to talk Euro 2012 with him.

That was like two weeks ago. How do you think I got all this inside info? What's your handle so I can add you to the footyGAF list.

Soi-Fong

Just wondering here how is PSG spending soo much money when for sure they'll go right over FFP. No way is their club income covering how much they're spending.

They're not that a big a team.

Yen

dc, Dave Fallows is joining Liverpool as our head scout. Do you know anything about him? Do you have pictures on your hard drive of him competing in a City cooking competition?

Just wondering here how is PSG spending soo much money when for sure they'll go right over FFP. No way is their club income covering how much they're spending.

They're not that a big a team.

Lets just pretend the FFP doesn't exist. Cause I doubt they will have the balls to kick out any of the big spenders, they try to set an example by kicking out some Turkish clubs who aren't paying their bills but they won't have the balls to kick out Chelsea, PSG, City and so on, not only with the talks about a "pirate league" that has been for the last many years but in the end they would also lose way too much money by kicking out half of the star players that people actually want to watch play.

Denmark to pull off another miracle today?

Only lost 1 out of the last 5 matches against Portugal. Would hardly be a miracle.

Lets just pretend the FFP doesn't exist. Cause I doubt they will have the balls to kick out any of the big spenders, they try to set an example by kicking out some Turkish clubs who aren't paying their bills but they won't have the balls to kick out Chelsea, PSG, City and so on, not only with the talks about a "pirate league" that has been for the last many years but in the end they would also lose way too much money by kicking out half of the star players that people actually want to watch play.

I think it was TheWednesday who made a good point where they should let those teams leave and form their Europe Super League if they want. Will just improve the quality of domestic play.

#DamnFreeJeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom