• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

There's a big step up from the mobile FM to the real thing. Everything was going so well with Wigan and now the only team that I can beat is Aston Villa. In the mobile game I pretty much never lost a match.

Slizz

It's near impossible to wrap up a deal with Nani for United during the Euro right?

United really need to re-sign him as soon as Portugal's tourney run is over.

The new abs might help:
tumblr_m5ors1hWMU1qcinnpo2_r1_500.gif

What on earth do I need to do to get this?

Andy looks so awesome. He should grow his scruffy beard back. I don't remember Gerrard having abs like that. On the rare occasion I've seen him with his shirt off, he's been lean rather than muscular. Maybe a consequence of constant injury rehab?

K1LLER7

Nani played well today, needs to choose his passes better at times but did well for the goals. United sign him up.

Ronaldo unlucky

Meier

Hopefully Mancini was watching and doesn't bother trying to sign Van Persie or Sneijder now. I don't want either of them. Too old, too injury-prone, too uneven and too expensive.

Stubo

Today I've discovered that there are some people who still think Ronaldo is better than Messi.
While I don't think this at all personally, I do think that he stands a good chance of beating Messi to an individual award for once this year.

K1LLER7

While I don't think this at all personally, I do think that he stands a good chance of beating Messi to an individual award for once this year.
If portugal win the Euros and he plays a massive part, then yes. But other than that it'll be Messi

Wilbur

Banned
They've been abject and deserve nothing. An absolute disaster defensively and not enough of their attacking "stars" have turned up.

Van der Wiel and Vlaars have been terrible, and Sneijder and De Jong are the only other players to do well except Stekelenberg.

Wish Denmark had gone through though, I don't like Portugal. Probably the one team in the Euros I don't want to win it (maybe Spain as well)

GorillaJu

Ronaldo scored? I should have just fucking watched the game since I couldn't sleep at all.

At least it's good for my fantasy team. Too bad I didn't captain him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom