• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Dodgy ass show

#TeamFady

#FREEJEFF

#TeamKERMIT lol

#TeamOLIVIA

finished watching Touch, thought it was decent, keith Sunderland was pretty good as usual. Show gets a little boring through the middle but picks it up towards the end. Can't wait for season 2. If you guys have time you should check it out.

Lightning

Banned
This Euros should be an eye opener for RVP because he has been disappointing and lackluster. The Dutch system simply does not work for him, he doesn't have the freedom to do what he wants and the Dutch system is very selfish unlike the Arsenal system which RVP thrives under. Why he was played at 10 today? Not only did he have another shocker but it resulted in us playing Sneijder out of position as well which resulted in him having a shit game as well. Dammit RVP I'm very disappointed.

Van Marjwick's reasoning is poor, imo. Not good team selection... and this squad is silly. Too many talented players who only care about themselves, too many egos, and our defending is a freakin joke.

We need a revamp in our coaching staff and those that don't fit into the squad should not be in the squad. Also squad division needs to be stamped out and players responsible need to be sorted out and punished. It is so clear that there was a lot of unrest behind the scenes here.

It isn't one of those white all dressed up Paris Hilton Chihuahua by the way. He actually looks like a dog, albeit a little smaller. Boy do I look forward to walking him around. Bitch be pimpin'

My Jack Russell

VBk0u.jpg

It barks way too much! But she's cute!

What have you named it?
Well thats my sister's job actually. She wanted to name Hachi after that famous Japanese dog. I told her that she should go with a Spanish name because that'd be more fitting, it's a Mexican breed after all. She didn't like all the Spanish (football player) names I mentioned and settled on the slightly ironic name Macho

I'll be calling him Nacho or Nachosaurus though

K1LLER7

Well thats my sister's job actually. She wanted to name Hachi after that famous Japanese dog. I told her that she should go with a Spanish name because that'd be more fitting, it's a Mexican breed after all. She didn't like all the Spanish (football player) names I mentioned and settled on the slightly ironic name Macho

I'll be calling him Nacho or Nachosaurus though

it's something different, I like Nachosaurus though, cool name :)

edit: Even Freewheelin' agrees.

Messi

Should I buy 'The OC' complete series for $80? Knowing nothing about the show other than I like the creator and I know Olivia Wilde is in he second season.

Carbonox

Finally caught up with Breaking Bad. Holy fucking shit at the last couple of episodes (episode 10 hoooooooooooolllllyyyyyyyyyyy cowgrapes).

Season 4 is sublime.

Still not quiet on the Western front. Will try to go to sleep now though, good night everybody.

Wonder what WoodenLung's excuse is for staying up this damn late

Still not quiet on the Western front. Will try to go to sleep now though, good night everybody.

Wonder what WoodenLung's excuse is for staying up this damn late

I suck at sleeping and constantly fuck up my sleeping pattern and end up pulling an all nighter later in the week. Not having anything to do until September (will finally be starting my bachelor and hopefully finish an education that i want, lol) of course makes fucking up sleep even easier.

Lung I want to personally thank you for killing any small amount of excitement I had left for playing LA Noire with your screenshots in the PC thread :/

I hear it looks worse in motion as well, on top of the game being pretty shit.

IceCold

How does somebody be Spanish and this white?

Ughh...Spaniards are white? I mean, I know that Hollywood has been trying to make it seem like Spaniards all look like Antonio Banderas or look Mexicans but most don't look like him. In Spain there are blonds, red heads, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom