• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Dammit guys. I don't want to buy any more video games. Stop talking about them. I've barely played Diablo 3.

I enjoyed Diablo 3 more but I'm burned out on that now, up to Act IV Nightmare and just can't be arsed.

The one after that,
in Branco's building. Max looks his best with suit and beard, the building on fire, and then after that he goes loco in the favelas... gets awesome

I enjoyed that level apart from one or two fights - and when it booted me to the 360's dashboard for some reason.

GQman2121

Banned
And earlier he said his decision will focus on his playing position. United won't be playing him as a number 10, Chelsea needs a number 10 and City could make him a number 10 but there's plenty of competition for the spot. Chelsea has a nice chance of Hazard now I reckon.

A number is just a number. But his place in the middle is welcomed. No. 11 has just freed up too! ;P

A number is just a number. But his place in the middle is welcomed. No. 11 has just freed up too! ;P

tumblr_lvog96VqBx1qewc1xo1_500.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Question: would anyone be able to cut the white space out from around my avatar?

I'll pay them in cock pictures over PM

Messi

Question: would anyone be able to cut the white space out from around my avatar?

I'll pay them in cock pictures over PM

Also I'd love someone forever if they gave me a newwww Olivia avatar, you know you want to Slizz. You have good taste :p

Edit: no cock pictures though, sorry that's not my bag

Arnie

Just thinking about the current Liverpool situation makes me confused. Not that I think it'll turn out terribly, just that I'm clouded with uncertainty. We're changing the structure of the club so much that the risk is scaring me. I can only see it going tits up, or swimmingly. All risk creates anxiety, but it's come at a time when my mind's already consumed by other things.

Can't wait for my deadlines to finish. Oh and who on Twitter is Tyler? Can't find a hint on their profile.

Lots of rumours that we have agreed a fee with Ajax for Vertonghen (€15 million edit: or maybe €12 million). Very nice deal for them I think. Hope it is true!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GoT question (mainly for the book readers):

I fucking love
Jaqen H'ghar :p Are we going to see more of him later? A 'yes' or 'no' answer would suffice!

Clegg

GoT question (mainly for the book readers):

I fucking love
Jaqen H'ghar :p Are we going to see more of him later? A 'yes' or 'no' answer would suffice!

Perhaps. He has an interesting ability but that might be spoiling it too much. Do you want to know?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Perhaps. He has an interesting ability but that might be spoiling it too much. Do you want to know?

A man is satisfied. A boy lacks honor! Yes was enough!

o29Fa.gif

Pulga said:
Mmmm. Only if you've got a keen eye.

I think I accidentally read that spoiler, but please do not confirm or deny it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom