• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk is godly.

My upload is really slow for some reason..
dan_3nod07.gif

Also missed the Samaba dancers :(

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
The only thing I have to look forward to today is Eurovision then the Scotland v USA friendly.

Think I'll go buy some AA batteries too. I'm running low.

This is the life.

It should be a good match. There should be over 40k people attending the game.

Hulk looks great. Really hope he, Hazard, Kagawa, M'Vila all come to England this summer along with some other good players. Will improve the quality in the league no end.

Patrice Evra on Eden Hazard: "I assure him that he will win titles. That’s if he joins my Manchester, not the Blue side." - #MUFC

Haha, Evra says some great but stupid things.

Also Rafael making his Brazil debut!

Ireland isn't that bad. I wish Bosnia had made the cup. If I remember correctly the qualification group for the world cup looks doable. Hopefully we have a bit more luck this time.

Edit: dzeko sucks so much sometimes...

Messi

New arrival, got it for 20 euro, girl in the shop fucked up the print (she curved it instead of leaving it straight) so she gave it to me for free. So it does not bother me. Lovely material in this kit.

I was never getting anyone else :) (well I would have got kun, but I want him on the home and I dont trust anyone with the dots over his name unless it comes in a premade bracket)

Plus Super Mario is a heroic troll

Edit: Goal IRELAND, yay.

Bumhead

Banned
Nice advert for League One at the minute.

This play-off final is one of the worst games I've ever seen. Laughably bad. Were we really in this league?

dc89

Nice top Messi. I'd get Kompany or Augero is I was getting one, Although I'd get the home one.

New arrival, got it for 20 euro, girl in the shop fucked up the print (she curved it instead of leaving it straight) so she gave it to me for free. So it does not bother me. Lovely material in this kit.

I was never getting anyone else :) (well I would have got kun, but I want him on the home and I dont trust anyone with the dots over his name unless it comes in a premade bracket)

Plus Super Mario is a heroic troll

Edit: Goal IRELAND, yay.

Nice shirt Messi! I have an Aguero home shirt and I bought it pre-printed straight off the hanger from the City store in the city centre. I checked the printing before hand :p

Kenka

ter Stegen on the field is pure sex but I still want Switzerland to kick some teutonic ass.

Hopp Schwiiz !!

From tomorrow on, I'll only support the Bundeself, I swear it on my pants.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice advert for League One at the minute.

This play-off final is one of the worst games I've ever seen. Laughably bad. Were we really in this league?

To be fair the temperature on the pitch is astronomical. It's a typical summer game.

elsk

Banned
Looks like Bayern is very serious about getting Javi Martínez, Nerlinger was in the Barcelona-Bilbao match yesterday. Looks like the "final" price is 23m and they want to sign him ASAP.

ter Stegen on the field is pure sex but I still want Switzerland to kick some teutonic ass.

Hopp Schwiiz !!

From tomorrow on, I'll only support the Bundeself, I swear it on my pants.

It'd be way cool if ter Stegen were to replace Zieler or Wiese

Was Luiz Gustavo in the Brazilian squad for the friendly match?
No.

as expected the germany game is incredibly dull.. :/
yeah...FUCK

fuenf

Thats an interesting tactic by Löw: I think he just tries to make the Bayern players feel needed in order to get their confidence up!

fuenf

Lahm - Boateng - Badstuber - Schmelzer for the Euros please!

edit: Mertesacker is crap and i cant understand what happens to Hummels when he puts the Germany kit on :(

fuenf

Why would you field Götze in the midst and why is Höwedes doing nothing on his wing..

None of this was a clear Hummels mistake. Boateng would do much worse.

I know but he didnt help his case. I'd like to have Hummels and Badstuber as the CBs but considering Löw that seems improbable after this game :( Just dont want a Merte - Badi combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom