• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
8lBFT.jpg

VIDAAAAAAL.
I hope he wasn't wiping his nose with our shirt or something
Yeah, which is why I think he might have picked up a knock.

His injuries are definitely catching up to him.

Also I hate my current apartment. Just killed another fucking cockroach. This time I actually had some spray killer. I'm not sure if the Japanese stuff is extra good but I barely got half a spray on it while it was running full speed and it still keeled over and died in about 10 seconds.

DUDE, I need some of that! The fuckers are immune over here! They even taunt you by staring straight at you while you spray them!

doicare

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Yet again another England manager who insists on playing 4-4-2

Add to that his refusal to pick Micah Richards or Rio Ferdinand whilst also playing Downing & Carroll.

4 more miserable years of England confirmed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Yet again another England manager who insists on playing 4-4-2

Add to that his refusal to pick Micah Richards or Rio Ferdinand whilst also playing Downing & Carroll.

4 more miserable years of England confirmed.

Few months, maximum.

4-4-2 is staying though.

Wilbur

Banned
Just got home for the second half, was a good goal by the Antichrist. Walcott coming on is stupid though, dunno why Ox don't come on.

Lol Holland

Also I hate my current apartment. Just killed another fucking cockroach. This time I actually had some spray killer. I'm not sure if the Japanese stuff is extra good but I barely got half a spray on it while it was running full speed and it still keeled over and died in about 10 seconds.

Whelp. I'm coming over to Japan to work in Utsunomiya in 2 weeks. don't want more cockroaches, I managed to get shut off the ones around here. Make sure you flush those fuckers down the toilet after they're dead too, don't want eggs or any shit like that getting about.

Anyway, England are mostly shit but winning. Sounds typical except for the winning bit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is so bad. We can't even get a decent hoof to Carroll going.

I turned the radio off. Even listening to it is boring me to tears. Would probably look better on one of the shitty stop-start streams I usually get here.

Same old England, people still wonder why even though the national football system hasn't changed for 3 to 4 decades in this country. The FA have no fucking idea except for how to preserve their outdated dinosaur selves for another 10 years. Why do Germany, Holland, Spain, France etc all win at tournaments and (mostly) look good in friendlies? Because they see something's wrong and change it. England go "yeah something's wrong, but if we change it football won't ever be the same! And that'd be bad!" or "We could change this, but really we're the problem. So we won't." -The FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom