• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Anyways, it's clear both Twente and De Jong want to keep him in Enschede. That's why his price is that high. I don't expect any club to pay this amount of money for a player like him. But we'll see.

Carbonox

I'd hand them Cabaye and Cisse as a gift to let us even mention the name Bebe where transfers are concerned. Then we'd offer Tiote to cement the deal.

Eladio Paramés said that, not Mou.

Think I made a small mistake as I read 'estoy' which is in first person and assumed Mou himself still had said that despite being his spokesman (is that the correct word?) that delivered the sentence. I'll fix it anyway.

elsk

Banned
Think I made a small mistake as I read 'estoy' which is in first person and assumed Mou himself still had said that despite being his spokesman (is that the correct word?) that delivered the sentence. I'll fix it anyway.

Yeah, the use of "estoy" really makes all very confusing. It could be Eladio Paramés saying that he's going to google him, or he could be quoting Mourinho.

I think Eladio Paramés said it, and Marca just says Mourinho to make the story worth it.

Yeah, the use of "estoy" really makes all very confusing. It could be Eladio Paramés saying that he's going to google him, or he could be quoting Mourinho.

I think Eladio Paramés said it, and Marca just says Mourinho to make the story worth it.

I should've known better, I mean it's Marca after all. They'll make up anything for a story.

Edit: Looks like Mou himself said it :p

Eládio Paramés ‏@realeladio
Mou: "Sono un allenatore mediocre? Ok! Rispeto la opinione. Zeman? No conozco. Dove gioca? Allenatore? Ah, scusa, no sapevo."´

"I'm a mediocre coach? Ok, I respect the opinion. Zeman? Don't know him. Where does he play? Coach? Ah, sorry, don't know him. "

Fry

Hmm, I looked through the thread, but didn't see anyone GIF Ronaldo's celebration.

ibh1FMdRgOsi2P.gif

Kyoufu

Does anyone else think Messi should have taken Spanish nationality when he had the chance?

Could have won 12 world cups and 30 Euro cups.

K1LLER7

This was apparently taken yesterday, Kagawa boarding a flight to Manchester. There were reports of his medical being on Friday.

Av7fsqcCIAAY5wX.jpg

and Neville with a City fan

Av7fgDyCAAAhXmn.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I love watching movies where the lead guy is basically a one-man army and fucks shit up. Last night I watched The Man From Nowhere, loved it. Enjoyed Taken a lot will definetly watch the sequel.

Fry

I love watching movies where the lead guy is basically a one-man army and fucks shit up. Last night I watched The Man From Nowhere, loved it. Enjoyed Taken a lot will definetly watch the sequel.

Bourne is fantastic. I love the first two movies (Ultimatum was my favorite until I realised how... empty it is. Only a few scenes are worth re-watching)

Error

I haven't watched any Bourne movie, should remedy that.

Fernando Niembro cant hide his Boca fanboyism.

elsk

Banned
WHAT A MATCH. VAMOS U DE CHILE!

Aránguiz (U de chile midfielder) is wanted by Leverkusen. He would cost around 7m dollars.

Error

What a pass by Riquelme too bad Mouche fucked that up.

Again lol, Riquelme looking good. Imagine him doing those passes to Messi :swoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom