• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Dutch paper says Newcastle bid 14.9 million Euros on De Jong.

Isn't that how much they were asking for?

In other news. Hatem Ben Arfa told Blanc to send him home. lol

Messi

_61064853_61064852.jpg

GOAT

Edit: :p

Arnie

Fabio Borino catching pace now. Ben Smith from the BBC, Dunkan Jenkins, the Mail and the Mirror all saying we're discussing a fee, but a formal bid has yet to be made. Just turned 21, scored 10 in 26 coming off the bench in Serie A last season.

I asked for a reference from Serie A GAF a couple weeks back, so I won't bother again, but he's an exciting signing in my mind.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Wilbury is the expert on him here, I'd love to hear his thoughts.

He's with the Azzurri now btw!

And what a coach it is! Zdenek Zeman forever! Fuck defending, EVERYBODY ATTACKKKKKK!!!

4331-e1337183113526.jpg

A sight to behold.

I love watching movies where the lead guy is basically a one-man army and fucks shit up.

Watch Milan next season.

I was going to say Barca but it was too obvious

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Mouche is how not to be a striker.

If Boca had better finishing... they should be up 3 goals.

Edit: crazy match la U in total attack mode.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Dat Heat, FINALS.

zzzzz

any championship the heat wins feels kind of empty. nothing like Nowitski winning with dallas, the dude spent his whole career trying to win a championship with the same team, that ring has a shitload more merit than however many rings LeBron wins in his career.

Mouche thanks for all the suffering.

He played well, but had he put off his chances the match would've been over way earlier and he wouldn't have to put so much effort like he did.

Messi

zzzzz

any championship the heat wins feels kind of empty. nothing like Nowitski winning with dallas, the dude spent his whole career trying to win a championship with the same team, that ring has a shitload more merit than however many rings LeBron wins in his career.

He played well, but had he put off his chances the match would've been over way earlier and he wouldn't have to put so much effort like he did.

While true,I like watching him play. That said I am not a heat fan. Just think they are playing well.

elsk

Banned
According to AS (I know), Javi Martínez already accepted Bayern's offer.
http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/javi-martinez-tiene-acuerdo-bayern/20120622dasdaiftb_12/Tes

They say he already accepted the offer, he didn't had the plan to leave but the salary and being able to play in CL, and as a midfielder, sold him the deal.
At this point, the clubs are the ones in the negotiation stage. Kicker is saying that Martínez will come for less than 40m, for some reason.

Blablurn

TaTZA.jpg

His wife is hot.

so jealous.

LEBROOOOOOOOOOOOOON

According to AS (I know), Javi Martínez already accepted Bayern's offer.
http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/javi-martinez-tiene-acuerdo-bayern/20120622dasdaiftb_12/Tes

They say he already accepted the offer, he didn't had the plan to leave but the salary and being able to play in CL, and as a midfielder, sold him the deal.
At this point, the clubs are the ones in the negotiation stage. Kicker is saying that Martínez will come for less than 40m, for some reason.

shit getting real if true.

dc89

Kompany was at the Heat game too. Footballers and the Heat, maybe they are thinking of a career change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom