• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Neither will I. Best football day ever, felt kind of bad for Vermaelen when he was crying afterwards and Jaap Stam had to take care of him. :lol
Luckily I was at Tenerife at the time. So I went for a swim afterwards. Oh, and tossed away the Carlsberg beers.

Wessiej

Neither will I. Best football day ever, felt kind of bad for Vermaelen when he was crying afterwards and Jaap Stam had to take care of him. :lol

So good. Was William Kvists first big match too.

You got to hurt my feelings in the middle of the night huh? You stupid cu...uhh darling!

Meier

I did suggest not using the c-word outside the thread the other day..

For what it's worth, I'd never heard of Mumei until they were appointed as a mod. Kind of an odd choice really.

Just a heads up, I did get a PM from a mod saying Evilore ok'ed the initial post from Mumei so it looks like the ruling is final and we straight up can't use it any more.

Kyoufu

I did suggest not using the c-word outside the thread the other day..

For what it's worth, I'd never heard of Mumei until they were appointed as a mod. Kind of an odd choice really.

Yeah I've never heard of him until now.

Just a heads up, I did get a PM from a mod saying Evilore ok'ed the initial post from Mumei so it looks like the ruling is final and we straight up can't use it any more.

Oh well. We'll have to be careful in here from now on.

You got to hurt my feelings in the middle of the night huh? You stupid cu...uhh darling!

9DIeo.jpg

KtyYv.jpg

7 points and still ended up on the last spot in that CL group.

cKYyR.jpg

Fuck me, that was good times. The atmosphere for the first match was fantastic even before it started

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Group A:
Chelsea
Zenit
Galatasaray
Nordsjælland

Group B:
Real Madrid
Manchester City
Juventus
Borussia Dortmund

Group C:
Bayern Munich
Ajax
Olympiacos
Lille

Group D:
Milan
Valencia
Paris Saint German
Copenhagen

Group E:
Barcelona
Schalke 04
Fenerbahce
Montpellier

Group F:
Arsenal
Shakthar
Munchen Gladbach
Dinamo Zagreb

Group G:
Manchester United
Braga
Malaga
Basel

Group F:
Porto
Udinese
Dynamo Kiev
Spartac Moscow

Mark my words!

so that means, mancini and city out in the group stage?

Ever since I have passed my driving test I have begun eating a lot more McDonalds and also at ridiculous times! I don't even enjoy it....it's just so easy to get!

Salvadora

Hans Zimmer has created some absolutely classic soundtracks. The Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean, Inception... You really could go on and on.

So cock, dick, ballbag etc is fine. But we can't use the dreaded c-word because it's an insult to all women everywhere? I don't get that.

NeoGAF, NO CONTEXT HERE!

Was at McDonalds just now. Chicken Sensation ^_^
Was there myself about an hour ago. 5 piece chicken select meal with smokey BBQ sauce.

Group A:
Chelsea
Zenit
Galatasaray
Nordsjælland

Group B:
Real Madrid
Manchester City
Juventus
Borussia Dortmund

Group C:
Bayern Munich
Ajax
Olympiacos
Lille

Group D:
Milan
Valencia
Paris Saint German
Copenhagen

Group E:
Barcelona
Schalke 04
Fenerbahce
Montpellier

Group F:
Arsenal
Shakthar
Munchen Gladbach
Dinamo Zagreb

Group G:
Manchester United
Braga
Malaga
Basel

Group F:
Porto
Udinese
Dynamo Kiev
Spartac Moscow

Mark my words!

That Group B is ridiculous. And I'd be glad if United never has to play Basel ever again.

Salazar

an insult to all women everywhere?

Male speech about women is intrinsically aggressive and denunciative, I guess.

I'm not going to use the word because it's vulgar.

I'm not going to stop using it because of a deeply wanky idea about its status as social rhetoric.

Anyway, transfer window time. Going to youtube Moutinho.

Male speech about women is intrinsically aggressive and denunciative, I guess.

I'm not going to use the word because it's vulgar.

I'm not going to stop using it because of a deeply wanky idea about its status as social rhetoric.

Anyway, transfer window time. Going to youtube Moutinho.

:lol

Kyoufu

Those awful times when you're hungry but it's bed time. :(

Excited for the game tomorrow, and possibly some new signings.

Saw you in the giantbomb thread and must ask : have you watched the deadly premonition endurance run? Gotta do that before anything on giantbomb.

http://www.giantbomb.com/endurance-run-deadly-premonition-part-vj-01/17-2281/

It only gets better with each episode (it's open world) and there's around 40!

Watched and re-watched. Just became a premium member last week so I'm digging deep into that stuff.

The VJ Deadly Premonition ER is what really made me fall in love with Giant Bomb though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom