• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

XSYTU.gif

Watched and re-watched. Just became a premium member last week so I'm digging deep into that stuff.

The VJ Deadly Premonition ER is what really made me fall in love with Giant Bomb though.

Yeah that is when I started subscribing, that stuff was just too fantastic. Vinny C WORD Caravella is the man.

Seedorf is about as old as Pele now, enjoy.

That body is so ridic.... Probably wild in the sack too.

If you prematurely ejaculate she would no doubt beat you up. That wouldn't help the performance anxiety and it would all just be one big negative spiral.

Clegg

She's really hot but those pics did absolutely nothing for me.

That Nikki Whelan pic is still the ultimate hotness for me.

Saw you in the giantbomb thread and must ask : have you watched the deadly premonition endurance run? Gotta do that before anything on giantbomb.

http://www.giantbomb.com/endurance-run-deadly-premonition-part-vj-01/17-2281/

It only gets better with each episode (it's open world) and there's around 40!

I still chuckle whenever I think of Thomas' biscuits. The only down points for me were the mini-boss corridor battles. Boring even with Vinny and Jeff talking over the top, christ knows what its like playing them.

Have you watched the Persona 4 run?

I still chuckle whenever I think of Thomas' biscuits. The only down points for me were the mini-boss corridor battles. Boring even with Vinny and Jeff talking over the top, christ knows what its like playing them.

Have you watched the Persona 4 run?

Nah, tried a couple of times but ended up playing it myself and just watching their best of. Thomas is God.

Fry

I'm watching The Fellowship of the Ring for the first time (yeah, yeah...), and one of the hobbits looks a lot like Neuer.

ibjixRK6a1cv6d.jpg
ibdvUODIuDHsz0.png

Or is it just me?

Fry

Are Madrid fucking retarded? They already have Özil
and Kaká
. Signing Silva for 10m would be a waste.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Funny thing was, in school this year a guy who knows nothing of Football needed to do a presentation about a sports program that was on the radio. Teacher is a football comentator for the radio and the rest love football, only he doesn't. The news that day was that Juventus became champion, and there he was, rocking a picture of Demba Ba cheering...gotta blame that same shirt ;)
This is amazing haha.

I wouldn't mind buying one of their clinical strikers you know!
NO, you can keep Leon Best.
It would be great until she snaps your banjo string.
I'm still haunted by that discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom