• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

I had a bet with Spain to win the Euros and Torres as top goalscorer, does anyone know what happens to my bet since it was a 6-way tie?

Messi

I called this banning spree yesterday. You idiots kept pushing it, you wont win against the mods. they do not want the word used around here and some people abused the little leeway we had to use it and now no one can say it.

why the hell do you guys even need to say it? its not even funny. Are you saying it because you were told not to? that is some fucking childish shit.

FUCK SAKE.

flippedb

Banned
Here's were we post news, info, rumours, etc. about football right?

Well, according to Sky Italia, Montreal Impact made an offer to Nesta two days ago, and he might accept it.

Yen

I called this banning spree yesterday. You idiots kept pushing it, you wont win against the mods. they do not want the word used around here and some people abused the little leeway we had to use it and now no one can say it.

why the hell do you guys even need to say it? its not even funny. Are you saying it because you were told not to? that is some fucking childish shit.

FUCK SAKE.

Ease up on the swearing, buddy. ;)

dc89

FUCK SAKE.

Me an Messi on the same wave length.

Just don't say it lol.

LegoArmo

mel-gibson-braveheart.jpg

Hixx

Well, according to Sky Italia, Montreal Impact made an offer to Nesta two days ago, and he might accept it.

What? No. Here we talk about penises and get annoyed at how we can't swear how we want to.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jeff, Wilbury* and elsk? One of our best men.
qMQ6f.gif

*Not sure if man or beast

We almost lost Zabo too
qMQ6f.gif

Wish he and del piero would come to Toronto. Who am I kidding. No one wants to come to Toronto FC.

Accept me football GAFFFFFF. I need a serie A team to follow. Hard not to be a Juve fan though after this euro...

Salvadora

FUCK SAKE.

Agreed. Probably won't be the last of football gaf to go down for it either.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We lost Verano and confuziz too. :(

What! How!?

criesofthepast said:
Wish he and del piero would come to Toronto. Who am I kidding. No one wants to come to Toronto FC.

Accept me football GAFFFFFF. I need a serie A team to follow. Hard not to be a Juve fan though after this euro...

WELCOME to the thread!

We've got Pirlo and Buffon baby

Oh and Bonucci

Jensen

FUCK SAKE.
Have to agree, I find a lot of the time people go for that word because of the stigma attached to it when there are a variety of other suitable insults.

Glad the mods aren't around at night when I said it!

Or

when

the

mods

says

it.

Ok, the word is banned. At the very least make a thread about it to make it clear and obvious to everyone, especially when it has been that much used before, even by mods. Hell the giantbomb thread got a "C WORD" gif that is used all the time. One warning in the euros thread doesn't quite seem like enough, other threads not football related are discussing it too.

Wessiej

Or

when

the

mods

says

it.

Ok, the word is banned. At the very least make a thread about it to make it clear and obvious to everyone, especially when it has been that much used before, even by mods. Hell the giantbomb thread got a "C WORD" gif that is used all the time. One warning in the euros thread doesn't quite seem like enough, other threads not football related are discussing it too.

Awesome research. Now it's legal. I think.

I guess not

Hixx

says

this one is the best hahahahaha

kharma45

Or

when

the

mods

says

it.

Yeah that's all I want, clarification from EviLore one way or another.

I still don't see the fuss behind it but it's his site at the end of the day and if he deems it bannable so be it.

Okay let's drop this whole c..word debate. It's not worth it.

Not allowed to say it? fine.

Agreed. It's not like there won't be enough discussion about it in other threads when they start getting banned left and right for using to too, not worth getting the thread locked for.

Hixx

Willkiller gets to choose his tag? If I'd known this I actually would have predicted all of the games and blatantly won
LLShC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom