• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Man Utd Facebook ‏@MUFC_Facebook
Another fucking asian... let them play with their dolls and leave soccer for the real players

Oh wow...

Clegg

Actually I hope these Rodriguez to Liverpool rumours are complete bollocks.

The fuckers would start calling him J-Rod if he signed for them.

Linius

I've not seen much of him, was hoping he'd play for Netherlands in the euros.
Nope, with players like Sneijder and Van der Vaart there wasn't many chance he would play. He played some qualification duels and some friendlies in the past. The last time he played for the national team was november last year.

But with the upcoming changes his time will come. He's a talent after all.

Another fucking asian... let them play with their dolls and leave soccer for the real players

Oh wow...

No words.

elsk

Banned
Nope, with players like Sneijder and Van der Vaart there wasn't many chance he would play. He played some qualification duels and some friendlies in the past. The last time he played for the national team was november last year.

He also played with his NT vs. Bayern.

Liverpool aren't going to sign James Rodriguez. He has a huge buyout clause in his contract. United's interest is probably linked to Nani's contract situation.

Yen

A quick look on twitter, it seems the J-Rod rumors come from the Irish Examiner's GAA correspondent. Seems legit.

Yen

I was watching the One Show there and they said "Over to Phil Tufnell in Londonderry to talk about bank robberies". Cut to Phil Tufnell, in a black transit van, with a balaclava, inadvertantly dressed like a paramilitary, in Derry. :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Kagawa picture is my phone wallpaper. So fucking hot, I wanna cum all over him and use the tablecloth to mop it up

KuGsj.gif

kharma45

I was watching the One Show there and they said "Over to Phil Tufnell in Londonderry to talk about bank robberies". Cut to Phil Tufnell, in a black transit van, with a balaclava, dressed like a paramilitary, in Derry. :lol

Painting us in a great light :lol

Clegg

I was watching the One Show there and they said "Over to Phil Tufnell in Londonderry to talk about bank robberies". Cut to Phil Tufnell, in a black transit van, with a balaclava, inadvertantly dressed like a paramilitary, in Derry. :lol

Sounds like something from the Alan Partridge show.

Wilbur

Banned
Intelligent by Low tonight, Klose is much more likely to draw Greece's defence further forward. Schurrle will score.

Arnie

That blind auction for Borini sounds ridiculous. There's not a hope on hell that we'll get him if PSG are serious players. Sounds so random that the results will be revealed at 10am tomorrow; it's like some competition.

Waiting in the car for my dad to pick up a chippy. Got the match on record so we'll wind it back and skip all of half time.

That blind auction for Borini sounds ridiculous. There's not a hope on hell that we'll get him if PSG are serious players. Sounds so random that the results will be revealed at 10am tomorrow; it's like some competition.

Waiting in the car for my dad to pick up a chippy. Got the match on record so we'll wind it back and skip all of half time.

Do you still have VHSs in Liverpool Arnie?

That shirt is not worthy. But it's time to celebrate.

Rodriguez is a good winger and Liverpool are desperately crying out for one of those. He's also young with a lot of potential so that would please the owners too.

It makes a lot of sense if Liverpool were to bid for him. If only the source of this rumour wasn't from twitter...

Isn't his buy-out clause 40m euros or something? Liverpool would be going big money bracket again, but at least it wouldn't be an overrated English player. Now, that would be extortion.

There's not many Keane-like players out there. Strootman is one apparently. Someone like Marchisio is similar and better than Strootman but I seriously doubt Juve would sell him.

He isn't. He's a converted playmaker. If he's comparable to any of our midfielders, it would be Carrick, and if he came, he would be a rotation player at best. But hopefully, a reliable one - which is exactly what we need. I could understand Fergie hoping to find a better target, though. But as noted, players like Marchisio don't come easy.

Oh wow...

Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom