• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is why Klose is so much better than Gomez for Germany. He creates so much chaos with his brilliant movement!

bjaelke

Their defence hasn't been all that. Greece hasn't really posed a threat up front aside from the goal - and they didn't look good in that situation.

Wilbur

Banned
Not a fan of boateng

Oh me neither, but on the whole. Got forward well though.

Meus is having a shocker in the Euros thread.

Laughed, re-read, laughed again.

Their defence hasn't been all that. Greece hasn't really posed a threat up front aside from the goal - and they didn't look good in that situation.

Meh, Hummels has been really good again and the others have looked solid mostly. Boateng's fault for the goal.

Clegg

Hummels

*wank wank wank*

humm4fyce1.png

xbhaskarx

WTF is this

Messi, Drogba, USMNT trio set for World Soccer Masters exhibition match
The stars will be out in Miami on Saturday night.

The World Soccer Masters takes place at Sun Life Stadium, with a cast of stars from around the world led by Lionel Messi and U.S. national team stars Clint Dempsey, Carlos Bocanegra and Jozy Altidore taking to the field in the exhibition event (7 p.m., Fox Soccer Channel).

WORLD SOCCER MASTERS ROSTERS

DUNGA'S STARS

GOALKEEPERS: Jose Pinto (Barcelona)

DEFENDERS: Dani Alves (Barcelona), Alessandro Nesta (Unattached), Diego Lugano (Paris-St. Germain), Martin DeMechelis (Malaga), Andre Santos (Arsenal)

MIDFIELDERS: Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Marek Hamsik (Napoli), Ariel Ortega (Defensores de Belgrano), Gerardo Torrado (Cruz Azul), Jhon Viafara (Junior de Barranquilla)

FORWARDS: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Didier Drogba (Shanghai Shenhua), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli), Diego Milito (Inter Milan), Jose Salomon Rondon (Malaga)

CAPELLO'S MASTERS

GOALKEEPERS: Guillermo Ochoa (Ajaccio)

DEFENDERS: Carlos Bocanegra (Rangers), Marco Materazzi (Unattached), Lucio (Inter Milan), Fabio Cannavaro (Al-Ahli)

MIDFIELDERS: Walter Gargano (Napoli), Clint Dempsey (Fulham), James Rodriguez (Porto)

FORWARDS: Jozy Altidore (AZ Alkmaar), Luis Suarez (Liverpool), Diego Forlan (Inter Milan), Radamel Falcao (Atletico Madrid), Edinson Cavani (Napoli), Daniel Osvaldo (Roma)

Germany played brilliantly tonight. The Greeks had spirit but that can only take you so far when you're so obviously outmatched.

I'm torn over Spain-France tomorrow. On one hand, I need a Spain-Portugal semi just for the GAF meltdowns. But on the other hand, I have a special affinity for France. I even have a Frenchie as my avatar, for heaven's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom