• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

I think what Barca has to do is basically not drop points against lesser teams.

I can't remember which team it was but Pep basically rested the Triforce™. They were losing like 3-0 until Messi came on in the last 10 minutes to score a few goals. I think they either lost or drew, but the point is, they dropped points against a lowly team. Can't be having that!

There was a game when they were leading 2 nil, and then when the triforce was withdrawn the opponents got level with Barca. Another time when Messi did not start and they almost lost.

They are the worst games of the season cos of all the shit that they bring, especially in here.

Agreed that it brings a lot of crap, but the matches themselves can be fairly entertaining to be honest.

True. They did that last year with Tevez and no one bought it, everyone knows they're broke.

Their new manager seems like a decent guy it seems, but I can't believe they think they're fooling others by showing interest in Moura :p

And we shared the spoils in the end. 3 points each from 6 and some silverware!

Thanks for that! I am always grateful for material from other members.

Agreed, peaceful and straightforward matches. And you're most welcome, i'll keep you posted if I find anything else.

Chelsea‬ & ‪Porto officials will meet next week for a decisive transfer talks for Hulk. Deal stalled. Not dead. Hulk already agreed personal terms with Chelsea but Porto‬ FC want all fee paid upfront, Chelsea want a 3 year spread.

Is this reliable info? Interesting if so. Thanks for sharing.

Fady K

I hope Terry learns from his lesson and redeems himself. If I wasn't a Chelsea fan I would not have thought that way, but I love it when players redeem themselves. Tevez almost did until the silly signpost he held up!

Fady K

He knows how to count, so there's hope!

IBRAHIMOVIC.gif

Thought you'd love this gif :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ibha5UGRMFHgJ0.gif
ibha5UGRMFHgJ0.gif
ibha5UGRMFHgJ0.gif

Inter's Curva Nord writes to president Massimo Moratti to inform him that they're boycotting the club's red away shirt "It's an insult to our history, that colour belongs to another team. We invite fans not to come to San Siro wearing that shirt"

ibha5UGRMFHgJ0.gif
ibha5UGRMFHgJ0.gif
ibha5UGRMFHgJ0.gif

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IBRAHIMOVIC.gif[IMG]

Thought you'd love this gif :P[/QUOTE]

-_-

Carbonox

Blackburn want to take Gosling off our hands as well. If only we could have kept Guthrie and let Reading take Gosling instead. Gosling sucks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But ... Juve's Pepe is best Pepe. :( I don't want him to go. You do realize that if we send Giovinco to Fiorentina, he will hate us forever and come back from the grave to haunt us for all eternity, right? :D

Which is why I prefer sending Pepe and Quag instead of him :p It'll guarantee Isla more minutes at least!

It's all fantacalcio at this point :(

Zabojnik

Which is why I prefer sending Pepe and Quag instead of him :p It'll guarantee Isla more minutes at least!

It's all fantacalcio at this point :(

We'd have three SS in the squad. One too many. Maybe we should just forget about Jojo and sign a prima punta. Eh, fuck it, I don't even care right now. Whatever.

Facism

Gold Member
Altintop to Galatasaray very likely (old news?)

Most of the news thus far indicate Fenerbahce rather than GS. 2.75 million euros a year. That was the 5th of July though, so possibility of GS hijack is high seeing as there's no fresh news and we signed Topal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We'd have three SS in the squad. One too many. Maybe we should just forget about Jojo and sign a prima punta. Eh, fuck it, I don't even care right now. Whatever.
As0dtr7CEAAgK0o.jpg

If it was up to me, I'd keep SP7 <3

In theory, you could use a good SS anywhere up front right? I think Jojo can pull off a false 9 role! Meh, it's Conte's problem to figure out how to use them :p

But yeah we still need a proper prima punta :/

Duncan Jenkins just tweeted asking LFC fans what they think of Julian Draxler, if that's a suggestion that the club want him, that is reason to be excited.

He also mentions Lewis Holtby but I know nothing about him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Duncan Jenkins just tweeted asking LFC fans what they think of Julian Draxler, if that's a suggestion that the club want him, that is reason to be excited.

He was decent for half a season with Mainz.

Fry

German players. Now we're fucking talking.

Meier

Draxler is really good in Football Manager Handheld. I don't think he stood out in FM12 though.. at least not in any of my saves. Looked him up on Wiki and it looks like he had a pretty nice season, especially at his age. Definitely one for the future.

Kyoufu

Twitter says:

SOURCES: PSG ready to activate the buy out clause in Demba Ba's contract and sign him from Newcastle.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT SON

His dream is to play for PSG. So long, Ba.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Twitter says:

SOURCES: PSG ready to activate the buy out clause in Demba Ba's contract and sign him from Newcastle.

Yeah, if they are in for him then that's that.

What's going on with Sammy Ameobi, I remember he got a nasty injury last season.

Twitter says:

How much is the clause? I thought it expired at the end of June or something.

Facism

Gold Member
After football in the rain on sunday, my nuts smelt like Chicken Stock Cubes.

Should of dipped them in a stew for extra flavour.

Carbonox

Twitter says:

Farewell Demba. :(

This might allow us to get Kevin Gameiro from them though. He's fed up at PSG, plus he won't get played if Ba replaces him. Gameiro and Guidetti for a combined 15m? Great back-ups for Cisse. Job done.

AHAHAHAHAHHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom