• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@FEMEXFUTOFICIAL
Finaliza el partido en Marbella, la Selección Olímpica de México se impuso 1-0 a la Gran Bretaña con gol de Marco Fabián

WE WON WOOOO

I'm really worried that Luis Fernando Tena insists on playing Marco Fabián and Gio in the same position. Gio works much better as a winger, plus he's denying us the joy from having both of them play at the same time.

bjaelke

*waits for Wooden*

Still waiting...

iblnoc7LPFXXOv.gif

bjaelke

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Sky Sources: Newcastle make offer to Liverpool to take Andy Carroll on season-long loan with view to permanent move. More on #SSN now.

Hixx

Jesus christ, just had a shit that felt like giving birth. Was about 30 minutes of agony.

I managed to get a day off school when I was younger because of an epic, tear-inducing shit.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Sky Sources: Newcastle make offer to Liverpool to take Andy Carroll on season-long loan with view to permanent move. More on #SSN now.

This would be so fucking hilarious.

transfer gossip overload

Fryers' father sounds like a real JT.

So long as the price isn't as ridiculous as what we paid for Young, Baines sounds good.

lolwut RVP? Both Eriksen and Moura are worthy gambles. It'll be interesting to see if we pull the trigger.

Moutinho no. :( Fellaini would be so awesome though.

Glad to hear how busy our scouts have been.

WJD

Can't help but think somewhere like West Ham would suit Carroll a bit more than a Newcastle team that was actually playing some very nice football at times last season.

Carbonox

Having a different kind of player like Carroll will benefit our squad because of his playing style. Having plays like Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Marveaux (not Jonas cos he can't assist for shit) will serve him very well in the long run. He needs to realise though that OUR playing style is different to how it was when he was around though. We play on the deck now but playing the Carroll way here and there will be a good additional option for some teams and points in a match.

Man I'm legitimately excited to have him back. Still, I do expect him to continue his on-off performances though. A move back to Newcastle won't fix him straight off the bat though I think the 'return home' will give him a bit of boost. However, a loooooot of Newcastle fans will be calling for his head still, so he will be given a bit of a hard time I think.

Fady K

Fady has my back!

Always bro, always :)

I don't know why he reminds me of Rorschach. Or maybe it's Jackie Earle Haley?

Wow, that's great man. You nailed it IMO. Haley had this kind of hairstyle in Watchmen as well.

Commentator talks about how few players could, or would, and then cuts to Zola.

M6qPD.gif

<3 Gianfranco. Boss, boss player.

I can't believe I was not a football fan when he played :[!!!

Arnie

I managed to get a day off school when I was younger because of an epic, tear-inducing shit.
If I had that shit before going to school there's no way I could go. Was an absolute monster. I was going to go in the pub earlier too, good thing I didn't.

Fuck the whole loan thing, if they want Carroll they pay us now, we need cash to reinvest in Sturridge. I've got no problem with Carroll going though, would really suit a club like West Ham (or Sunderland, :lol) who love to whip balls into the box, and he'd suit Newcastle in that regard far more than he would us.

Sky Sports News &#8207;@SkySportsNews

No way he'd be first choice at Newcastle again either. Poor guy. What a roller-coaster few years.

Bumhead

Banned
Jesus christ, just had a shit that felt like giving birth. Was about 30 minutes of agony.

I feel for you, man. Those shits can go either way. It's either the worst thing ever or the most satisfying. You know it's going either way when a little tear rolls down your cheeks and splashes down onto your kegs.

Wilbur

Banned

Fucking lol

I went for a shit today and the motion flush at the back tickled my bottom when I leaned too close to it. It felt like I was being raped by Poseidon.

Carroll to Newcastle would be hilarious. Hope it happens.

Arnie

I feel for you, man. Those shits can go either way. It's either the worst thing ever or the most satisfying. You know it's going either way when a little tear rolls down your cheeks and splashes down onto your kegs.

As much as for 30 minutes (literally) I felt like my entire colon was caving in, when the fucker began to slide out it was one of the most satisfying experiences of my life. Genuinely was like birthing a human. I felt like I'd come out of a life threatening situation unscathed.

Linius

Fucking lol

I went for a shit today and the motion flush at the back tickled my bottom when I leaned too close to it. It felt like I was being raped by Poseidon.

Tought I'd browse my way to Footey Gaf only to find this shitty conversation going on right now.

Al Jazeera reporting that Cristiano Ronaldo has said he will not extend his Real Madrid contract which expires in 2015.

So, let's just pretend for a second this is true...

THAT'S WHAT WE'RE SAVING UP FOR! Ronaldo is coming home.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Al Jazeera reporting that Cristiano Ronaldo has said he will not extend his Real Madrid contract which expires in 2015.

He's gonna be grabbed by some rich Russian/Chinese/Arab team before you guys save up enough money for that.

Linius

I legit believe that if Ronaldo decided not to renew (he will), that he would have the drive and need to play for another big club not an oil tycoon.

I really don't understand why players who earned so much money already would decide to play for some rich club in a shitty competition. Like Eto'o for example.

So you're telling me there's a chance!? Yeah!!!

kharma45

I would jizz with joy if that happened.

Clegg

Fulham have signed their replacement for when Moussa Dembele leaves.

They've bought a 16 year old striker from PSG.

His name is Moussa Dembele.

Wessiej

Fulham have signed their replacement for when Moussa Dembele leaves.

They've bought a 16 year old striker from PSG.

His name is Moussa Dembele.

We also bought a 19 year old DM from PSG. Seems like they are getting rid of all their youth..

Also

Overmars, who also played for both Ajax and Barca, is also weighing up making offers for attacking trio Isaac Cuenca, Cristian Tello and Gerard Deulofeu. @ eurosport

Yeah...right :')

Damn just pay that 1 mil euros from Nicolaj Jørgensens loan clause already. He has done more than the rest of this useless team the 5 min he has been on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom