• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balotelli is a scary player. So often he looks unintested in what's going on. But once he checks into a game, he plays like he's the best striker in the world.

Slizz

tumblr_m6cdzkwLM01r0l2fbo4_1280.png

Arjen

Are you watching Spain? This is what an entertaining match looks like.
Goddamn,
Let germany score to ad some more drama pls.

dc89

Balotelli is a scary player. So often he looks unintested in what's going on. But once he checks into a game, he plays like he's the best striker in the world.

It's always easy to forget his age as well.

Odds on Balotelli receiving a second yellow for taking off his shirt again celebrating a hattrick?

Well he got booked for 'why always me' and then went on to score again and managed to stay on the field. So here's hoping.

elsk

Banned
The second goal was amazing, btw!

are you kidding me, elsk? he sucked but why is he responsible for everything?

When you play a 4-3-3 the point is to unlock the rival's defense with passess to the striker. Gómez CAN'T correctly receive passess, he relies on crosses from wingers... but since Germany is playing a 4-3-3 and not a 4-2-3-1, he is useless.

Reus and Klose should be playing, Gómez and Podolski out.

fuenf

well we can still hope that we found a diamond in the rough with Shakira or Weiser :(

another positive about this game: i'll be in the right mood for Louie Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom