• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who would pick Newcastle to support? It's like he picked a team with no chance of making the top four but no danger of getting relegated so he could fade into obscurity
You know, it's just like that.

Strange how you seem to have nailed it.

PM doesn't look good for you either. Think we've found our mole. Freewheelin' is your "brother" huh?

kharma45

ibgldiO38zZ4TG.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I just think we need to sit back, stay quiet for a day. We do not need "poems" right now.

You should see the song I've written about anal sex.

You know, it's just like that.

Strange how you seem to have nailed it.

PM doesn't look good for you either. Think we've found our mole. Freewheelin' is your "brother" huh?

Not any more.

Not any more.

I know, right, he's a huge fudding arsehole.

Actually still level one so go fud a toaster

Kyoufu

It's ok Wilbury. We'll wipe our arses off your tablecloths twice this season and you'll lose the title on goal difference because RVP lost his hamstring at the airport.

Messi

RVP! you dealt a bitter blow –
You lay me cross the mortal plains,
Bedewed, bedimmed amongst a show
Of tearful clouds: eternal rains
To weep at my enduring foe

Of harsh reality of RVP's exit – searing pains of betrayal
Destiny: dependable propensity
To fool myself repeatedly
That I could ever triumph over Man united!

Wilbur

Banned
It's ok Wilbury. We'll wipe our arses off your tablecloths twice this season and you'll lose the title on goal difference because RVP lost his hamstring at the airport.

Pardew's going to snap his banjo string while he thinks he's fucking Anita's wife but 'she' turns around and it's actually Coloccini, his hair straightened and smelling of cinnamon.

Alan pulls out in horror as his foreskin fibre tears. I weep with joy as Kevin Keegan takes over Newcastle United.

Kyoufu

Pardew's going to snap his banjo string while he thinks he's fucking Anita's wife but 'she' turns around and it's actually Coloccini, his hair straightened and smelling of cinnamon.

Alan pulls out in horror as his foreskin fibre tears. I weep with joy as Kevin Keegan takes over Newcastle United.

Kevin Keegan will quit after a month. Again.

Messi

Fady said he'd visit us all soon :)

He used to be here all the time. HE BETRAYED US, HE IS THE SNITCH.

--
Also someone asked for a poem?

Wilbur

Banned
He used to be here all the time. HE BETRAYED US, HE IS THE SNITCH.

--
Also someone asked for a poem?

Not as good as cunnilingus poem and anal song. Sorry.

Messi

OK LETS ALL STOP ASKING FOR PMS AND STARTING A WITCH HUNT FOR FADY

Look at this gif and then lets all be friends again

oeue.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

9qBpV.gif

I don't know what has happened but the last couple of pages were hilarious! Someone give me the details!

I am heading down to Griffin Park tomorrow to catch Chelsea vs Man City in the first match of the U21 Premier League. Should be a good laugh and it only costs £3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom