• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Primark, I also like Hollister and Abercrombie, but which is better? There's only one way to find out!

But it's kind of obvious that GAF would hate hollister, surprised nobody has used Hipsters yet!

kharma45

That awkward moment when you may be using the same boxers as another GAFer.

tumblr_m8pdajqQxg1qbw224.gif

I really like Next's online catalogue. What I like most is you could be looking for a specific item displayed by a model, but the page will also allow you to buy any item the model is wearing also so you can get the entire outfit. Too many times I've come across a photo in a catalogue and wish they were selling an item off there

Clegg

I really don't see the problem with Hollister or A&F.

I know people complain about the branding on their clothes but thats not really true either. There is plenty or plainer stuff too.

3Sixty

The whole chino thing is unfortunate, they are comfortable and make for some great colour combos. However, now mark of the JT.

Arnie

There's nothing better than finding a pair of boxers that both allow your testicles to breath, but at the same time secure them in a firm position so there isn't too much swingage.

Even better when they've got a liverbird on.

Empty

uniqlo is so nice. well lit, no club music blaring out, isn't 70% women's section like h&m, isn't packed and unpleasant like primark, and sells decent, stylish clothes that don't have horrible logos plastered everywhere and are in my price range. i haven't found anywhere i like as much which is a shame as there aren't that many stores around.

and yes marks and sparks underwear is the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom