• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

i like looking at myself in the mirror when i'm only wearing boxers.

seeing my own bulge turns me on greatly.

wait what? how do I have that rep?

Edit: I have spoken to a mod once in my time here and that was to get myself banned.

You struck a deal to get back in

You are like Matt Damon in the departed, wait or are you like Leo Di Caprio I forgot

Maybe I'm the mole

Maybe I'm lee catermole

I really don't see the problem with Hollister or A&F.

I know people complain about the branding on their clothes but thats not really true either. There is plenty or plainer stuff too.
Most people who dislike it is cos everybody wears it now. If you go out into town everybody is wearing some kind of Hollister...even the kids.

Uniqlo "silky dry" boxer briefs for me.
Yep Yep. Morsel is right.

Clegg

Wilbury, prepare to fud.

RVP signing United jerseys after completing his medical.

A0dSrW9CEAA_J5x.jpg

Arnie

A mole wouldn't want his identity to be easily recognisable. He'd want to be able to hide in plain sight. He'd hate to be easily remembered.

Who do you think it is
TzuYv.gif
?

Guys were talking about it earlier...

I don't see anything other than Mumei commenting on learning about this thread and twitter... It's hard to search the thread due to all the stupid fake agents and ITK twitters people are posting.

i talk to mumei on tinychat

Kyoufu

I remember calling Mumei "worst mod ever" on Twitter but that was due to a misunderstanding and I apologised like 900 times.

I'm clean.
I hope

Wilbur

Banned
I don't see anything other than Mumei commenting on learning about this thread and twitter... It's hard to search the thread due to all the stupid fake agents and ITK twitters people are posting.

i talk to mumei on tinychat

This is something a master criminal would say or something

I hope he gets pelted with eggs when he comes to the Emirates.

You pourin' salt on dem eggs?

Wilbur

Banned
Maybe it's Kyoufu...who doesn't take an interest in football for 10 years and then suddenly can't get enough of it?

Suspicious.

And who would pick Newcastle to support? It's like he picked a team with no chance of making the top four but no danger of getting relegated so he could fade into obscurity

Messi

And who would pick Newcastle to support? It's like he picked a team with no chance of making the top four but no danger of getting relegated so he could fade into obscurity

Weren't Newcastle 5th last season and have a very exciting partnership in Ba and Cisse to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom