• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

I'm so confused.

ibgldiO38zZ4TG.gif

We've interacted on it before, your brother too.

I was thinking about this literally 2 mins ago.

It must be hilarious.

Two of his former profile pics disturb me.

How you managed to continue your life after that?

I don't honestly know.

kharma45

Oh fuck yeah, I forgot about that haha, it was like last week.

God damnit I thought I'd posted all the bad ones.

Don't worry I'm not a dick who'll take stuff off your FB page and post on here :) although anything you post yourself here is fair game for a bit of messing around with :p

Here is me today showing off my new haircut for my lady.

Dashing.

Also, it shouldn't be too hard to find me on FB, FootyGAF is welcome to add me, but let me know who you are if you do. Don't matter to me. Fady and I are FB buds.

Messi

Guys figured you might be interested in this. PLus I was getting them read to post on a weight loss forum things:

Me in 2008

fZt1ll.png

Me in 2009

kqNKnl.png

Me in 2011:

13cHI.jpg

Me 2 months ago:

CRenh.jpg

Sorry for the pic bomb.

Meier

Guys figured you might be interested in this. PLus I was getting them read to post on a weight loss forum things:

Me in 2008

http://i.imgur.com/fZt1ll.png[IMG]

Me in 2009

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kqNKnl.png[IMG]

Me in 2011:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/13cHI.jpg[IMG]

Me 2 months ago:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CRenh.jpg[IMG]

Sorry for the pic bomb.[/QUOTE]
Damn dude that's awesome! I mean no offense by this, but can you fit into many of your kits? Seems like quite a few would be far too big! Is that last one when you were in Orlando (my hometown)?

Here is me today showing off my new haircut for my lady.

Dashing.

Also, it shouldn't be too hard to find me on FB, FootyGAF is welcome to add me, but let me know who you are if you do. Don't matter to me. Fady and I are FB buds.

This is me a few weeks ago teaching kids some manners.

Edit : damn messi. That is impressive. At least I can also say now that I am not the only one who has had terrible long hair on football gaf.

Salvadora

Well done Messi! Such a big achievement and here I am sitting around being a lazy shit & gaining weight. People used to comment on my lack of weight!

Arnie

You always impress me with those picture montages of your weight loss Messi, absolutely phenomenal achievement.

And I know you're Irish, but by god do you look Spanish. Think it's the eyebrows.

Messi

Wow, congrats on the weight loss Messi!

Oh, did I ever make a picdump post of photos from my trip to see Aston Villa play?

Holy shit! You did amazing! Congrats!

Damn dude that's awesome! I mean no offense by this, but can you fit into many of your kits? Seems like quite a few would be far too big! Is that last one when you were in Orlando (my hometown)?

Yeah that was when I was in Orlando No they all fit. when I was at my biggest I wore 6xl tshirts so no kits. I only started collecting kits 2 years ago when I could wear 2xl. Now I can fit in Xl but wear 2xl for comfort.

This is me a few weeks ago teaching kids some manners.

Edit : damn messi. That is impressive. At least I can also say now that I am not the only one who has had terrible long hair on football gaf.

Great job Messi :) that's a lot of hard work and you look great!

good job losing weight

now stop wearing shit shirts

tumblr_lzipuc4T2m1qzl19p.gif

ShogunX

Guys figured you might be interested in this. PLus I was getting them read to post on a weight loss forum things.

Really impressive the amount of weight you have lost and you look a hell of a lot better for it and no doubt feel better.

The only question I have left is what in the fuck were you thinking in 2009?

Messi

Really impressive the amount of weight you have lost and you look a hell of a lot better for it and no doubt feel better.

The only question I have left is what in the fuck were you thinking in 2009?

That it wasnt as bad as it actually was. Denial and then alot of crying myself to sleep at night, depression. Had virtually no self confidence and became a shut in. Only in the past 3-4 months have I started going out to clubs ect.

sneaky77

We def need the damn leagues to start you guys are losing your damn minds more than the usual lol.
Awesome, you also have me on your FB you jackass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom