• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

165603_10150127894547814_6906372_n.jpg
Now you look like Doctor Who.

Messi

I was 370 pounds btw, I am 250 now and working it down again after putting on a bit on holidays.

I had it down to 242 before my holidays.

Messi

How do you do it?

I run alot in the gym and swim. But mostly for me it was portion control and 3 meals a day. Cutting out the 5 Ltrs of coke I was downing every day helped.

edit: Its only coming off once, its never going back on. I remember all that depression/crying.

Salvadora

I run alot in the gym and swim. But mostly for me it was portion control and 3 meals a day. Cutting out the 5 Ltrs of coke I was downing every day helped.

I'm not overweight at the moment or so I think but I could see myself slipping over in the near future. I honestly have no problem exercise but its the damn '3 meals a day'. I seem to be eating pretty much non-stop, Because of boredom or otherwise.

Messi

Really impressive. I'm scared to get a working scale.

I had to get over this, take small goals and take big pride when you achieve them. Used to hate the scale. But now I realise that its only me that can make the scales go down.

I comfort ate, I was terrible. I would buy bags of shit and hide it and eat it when I could not sleep to make myself feel better.

I love who I am now. I work out ever second day and control my food all the time. Treat myself during the barca game each week for and hour and a half while its on and then back to work.

I love the buzz I get from completing the workout and its the same buzz I got from eating junk.

elsk

Banned
Going to the gym is awesome, btw. To make the decision to start going is a pain in the ass, but man you really feel 100x better when you're going to the gym.

It's been a year since I stopped going :(

Really hope Mumei isn't trying to read through this whole thread after this.

All that was to make him stop reading the thread.

Messi

I'm not overweight at the moment or so I think but I could see myself slipping over in the near future. I honestly have not problem exercise but its the damn '3 meals a day'. I seem to be eating pretty much non-stop, Because of boredom or otherwise.

Boredom is a killer, I can't sit around on my days off or eventually I will slip. When I am going to slip I walk to the gym or around town to stop myself. I know the gains are worth more to me that the 5 mins ill enjoy eating stuff.

Also I feel guilty when I cheat now, when I was obese I didnt.

What a crazy night on FootyGAF

I agree elsk. Gym does make you feel good. I used to go at uni and even then only half-heartedly but does give you a good boost.

Salvadora

Boredom is a killer, I can't sit around on my days off or eventually I will slip. When I am going to slip I walk to the gym or around town to stop myself. I know the gains are worth more to me that the 5 mins ill enjoy eating stuff.

Also I feel guilty when I cheat now, when I was obese I didnt.

I think this is a huge problem. I feel bored pretty much 24/7 and feel helpless to do anything but eat it seems.

Messi

I think this is a huge problem. I feel bored pretty much 24/7 and feel helpless to do anything but eat it seems.

Willpower/Wilburypower tell yourself you don't need to eat. if you are really bored just drink water, it fills you up.

I always went to the gym in the morning cause old ass people would be there and I could feel better than them.

I go when its empty, put on my headphones and work away.

Arnie

I had a gym membership for early morning nonces in the sauna, basically. I'd swim a couple of lengths, get tired, and sit in the sauna for half an hour before lectures. Plus the showers at my Uni gym were miles better than the ones at home. And I like to strut around the changing room naked to the world.

Can't wait to re-up in september.

Fintan

Who are you? I'm not even kidding.
:lol maybe I should post more.

Messi, that weight loss is really impressive. A friend of mine has recently started running to lose weight, too. Lost about 40 pounds already. Makes me feel like I should do more exercise.

Messi

I hate people coming up to me and talking to me in the gym. Old dudes always, never hot chicks, or even not so hot chicks.

ATF487

I've been doing this a lot lately. I'm looking for work but now that my classes have ended I just watch Mad Men and eat food all day

The gym helps but it's still only like 90 minutes out of the day, if that

edit: thought that I'd add that I only weigh like 165. I'm actually trying to gain weight!

I can't motivate myself to go/pay for the gym anymore.

I'm lucky enough with my metabolism so I don't ever really gain weight and I play football 2/3 times a week at least so that keeps me in shape.

Not planning on getting hench anytime soon, but some people really do transform themselves after going to the gym!

Fintan

I'm not overweight at all, but I know I'm not that fit/healthy. I get a free gym at college so I don't really have an excuse.

Salvadora

I hated going to the gym and seeing those 'gym guys', you know who I mean. The guys who have incredible bodies & all they seem to do is stand over you and talk. Makes you feel like shit.

elsk

Banned
I hate people coming up to me and talking to me in the gym. Old dudes always, never hot chicks, or even not so hot chicks.

Once I was in the Treadmill machine running and this very muscle-y guy (gym-guy!) starts running in the machine next to me and after a while he just said to me: "Wow, you smell nice, what fragrance are you using?"

What a terrible day that was.

Still, last year I managed to hook up with a girl I met in the gym. :)

Messi

Once I was in the Treadmill machine running and this very muscle-y guy (gym-guy!) starts running in the machine next to me and after a while he just said to me: "Wow, you smell nice, what fragrance are you using?"

What a terrible day that was.

Still, last year I managed to hook up with a girl I meet in the gym. :)

209236d1339776405-wtf-story-thread-south-park-nice.jpg

Lunchbox

Banned
I still havent gotten my answer

Messi

Thanks for all the laughs tonight football gaf. We will have to try hard to beat what happened tonight.

I am going to bed

ibq5qNIznbIHYg.gif

elsk

Banned
Man, my chrome cache is full of WoodenLung and Wilbury photos. Surely if I was under investigation I would be doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom