• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadows

Banned
wtf @ people saying LFC's season is already over

first games are never a real reflection of what will happen, most of the players still aren't fully fit, and it's much hotter than normal too. Plus it was a screamer and an unlucky penalty.

Yes this is points lost but let's not get ahead of ourselves, we have a strong team which needs tuning.

Arnie

It's going to be entertaining writing up my thoughts on this.

wtf @ people saying LFC's season is already over

first games are never a real reflection of what will happen, most of the players still aren't fully fit, and it's much hotter than normal too. Plus it was a screamer and an unlucky penalty.

Yes this is points lost but let's not get ahead of ourselves, we have a strong team which needs tuning.
Oh, I agree.

Swansea got beat 4 nil on the opening day of last season. Rodgers has some work to do. 3 points gone here.

WBA 3-0 Liverpool

untitled-219gbev.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Where did people think Liverpool would finish? The Koptimism cycle has been condensed from 5 months into about 2 hours.

Meier

Dammit! I talked about Lukaku last night. Figures he scores a goal while D. Cisse and all of QPR have done jack shit.

Arnie

Where did people think Liverpool would finish? The Koptimism cycle has been condensed from 5 months into about 2 hours.

If people judged your previous season on the first few games they wouldn't have given you a hope in hell of finishing in the top four.

qindarka

Banned
The next Drogba tag he got is not doing him any good. But at the age he is in right now, it must be remembered that Drogba was running around in France barely even able to get first team football. I still have hope for him.

At his age, Drogba hadn;t even signed a professional contract, if I recall correctly.

dc89

Shit Swansea look good!

Arsenal look toothless but Carzorla looks very good.

Liverpool - well it's too early to judge.

I'll be disappointed if Villa get a goal back here - they had so much possession in the first half while barely creating a chance. Jussi has barely had to make a save the whole match. Our first goal may have been dodgy, but at least we've had our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom