• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
iJPcwBKBI2paS.png

It's nice to see that it feels the same to be an Arsenal fan at every level.

I saw that and it made me sad. Though I wonder when he comes back, does Carzola forfeit #19 to him?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our team for today: Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto,
Livermore, Sandro, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Bale and Defoe

No JJ! There is a god!

Arsenal offense, aside from Gervinho, is unbelievably boring. It was still a mediocre offense with RVP but it was better than this snorefest.

And Giroud with a legendary whiff. Wenger with an expression that says "WTF was that?". Sigh...

Meier

Lovely ball by Cazorla.. can't believe Giroud didn't bury that. Not that it was an easy shot but it was a fantastic chance.

Meier

Our team for today: Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto,
Livermore, Sandro, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Bale and Defoe

No JJ! There is a god!

No Vertonghen?! Fuuuu. :\ I thought he'd go into the 1st team for sure.. have him in both my leagues for his goalscoring abilities.

Meadows

Banned
come on joe cole you knobhead, fucking hell

anyway, I still think we'll challenge for top 4 and I belive rogers is the right man for the job. It's a learning process and mistakes will be learnt from.

I'll be disappointed if Villa get a goal back here - they had so much possession in the first half while barely creating a chance. Jussi has barely had to make a save the whole match. Our first goal may have been dodgy, but at least we've had our chances.

This game has been pretty shit all around.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No Vertonghen?! Fuuuu. : I thought he'd go into the 1st team for sure.. have him in both my leagues for his goalscoring abilities.

Nah, I knew AVB would pick an established pairing today. Vert isn't ready yet.

Tegris

Despite the scoreline, Reina has looked better than he did for a lot of last season. He's been much more commanding, back to the way he used to play.

sohois

He has to light a fire...too many heads dropped after they went down to 10 men. Bit worried really. Excluding Suarez there really is very little creativity.

There's nothing you can really do about that as a manager though - you would always expect teams to struggle with 10 men and then adding in the 2 wrong penalties, Liverpool just had no chance.

Arnie

He has to light a fire...too many heads dropped after they went down to 10 men. Bit worried really. Excluding Suarez there really is very little creativity.

Don't panic, it's the first game.

Bad games happen, it's how you react to them, I'm pretty sure that'll be Rodgers message. We've forfeited 3 points here, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom