• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

1 - This is not the first time Wayne Rooney has been associated with an awful gash. Grandma.

Also, United's next home match in doubt, pitch said to be saturated with gravy from Rooney's leaking leg.

Anyway, this is why I'm glad we've got RVP, without him we'd have no top striker if Rooney was out.

K1LLER7

But United Gaf says he is world class and the best winger in the EPL.

On his day he is and thats a gamble you take when you play him. Valencia for example might not offer as much a direct threat as Nani but he's a lot more consistant.

Doesn't Dembele only have a year left on his contract?

You know what to do SAF!!
Yep. Honestly I think we are going to try and pounce. Maybe not now but definitely gonna be showing an interest. We have interest already and after today Fergie will have taken note.

I'm still not really sure he's exactly what we need, I feel like we need a physical player in the DM position...he's strong and physical but doesn't exactly sit...but he is a good player and could be on the cheap.

Well Rooney, you stupid fuck, you got exactly what you wanted, you fucked up my Fantasy week and you fucked up next week too, since I had to take a hit to trade you for your stupid mercenary Dutch buddy with the grey pubes.
Bale did nothing for me either.

Soi-Fong

United was also again, playing too wide again utilizing wingers too much. Seriously, more trust has to be put on Kagawa and RVP. After Kagawa came off, there was barely any attack orchestrated.

Push someone in the back when they're about to head it into an empty net - Penalty
Push someone in the back when they're 1-on-1 with the keeper - Penalty and red card

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
oh man i remember when Essien was a complete tank in the midfield, id have given anything to see him in a United shirt

Good to see United struggle so much, hopefully a few teams take advantage while they're still playing crap. That Rooney gash was nasty as fuck. I honestly think United will play better with Rooney out though, he's been underwhelming for a few months.

Fulham look impressive though, if only they aimed away from De Gea. How many times did he clumsily bat the ball back out? Weird night for him.

K1LLER7

Yep. Honestly I think we are going to try and pounce. Maybe not now but definitely gonna be showing an interest. We have interest already and after today Fergie will have taken note.

I'm still not really sure he's exactly what we need, I feel like we need a physical player in the DM position...he's strong and physical but doesn't exactly sit...but he is a good player and could be on the cheap.

Bale did nothing for me either.

We had a bid rejected for Dembele already, so i hope we're still interested. He'll offer the same as Yaya Toure and he suprisingly made the most successful tackles last season.

Zabojnik

Let's be real.

You're being harsh Zabojnik. He's really done well for a different league and a new team. He is responsible for 80% of all of Chelsea's goals so far. It is too early to say if he is over or underrated IMO, but without him Chelsea would have looked half as good IMO. He was their game changer for two games in a row. Maybe he can do something today too.

Apparently I wasn't trolling hard enough. :p He's been great for Chelsea so far. That being said, today the'yre playing a better team and he'll be shite. Believe. #TioteCabayeFusion

K1LLER7

As for the match itself, Sir Alex was delighted with a "fantastic first half" but not as impressed with the second period. He wasn't happy either with referee Kevin Friend's failure to send off Fulham centre-back Brede Hangeland for a second bookable challenge.

kharma45

Dembélé today had 80 touches, 98% pass accuracy (49/50), 2 shots, won 7 tackles & completed 9 dribbles (1 more than the whole Utd team).

K1LLER7

Dembélé today had 80 touches, 98% pass accuracy (49/50), 2 shots, won 7 tackles & completed 9 dribbles (1 more than the whole Utd team).

hvtyn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom