• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david
Spoken to Rennes - M'Vila will not join a PL side before deadline after #thfc offer & interest from another club (not #afc) was not pursued.

It seems like his agent was pushing this one quite a bit

ATF487

WTF, why

The newly promoted club had initially offered Liverpool a £2m loan fee plus a guaranteed £17m should they avoid relegation from the Premier League this season. They are also prepared to pay all of Carroll's £80,000-a-week wage. The deal now under discussion is for a £1.5m loan fee with an option to buy the forward next summer, not a guarantee.

Also anyone see that little preview of being liverpool? Brenny mad

Lakitu

st5fu
So I guess it's time to reflect on the enigma that is Andy Carroll for Liverpool. His highlights. Right then... erm... he had a good performance against Man City that one season. That was pretty cool.

For what it's worth, if we're not bringing anyone else in it's a huge mistake to loan him out. I think he'll do very well for West Ham. Hope he has a good season.

Feorax

Sky Sports think we're targeting Sturridge as the Carroll replacement.

Can't see it. That would leave Chelsea one Fernando Torres injury away from anarchy.

Mastadon

Banned

Can't see it. That would leave Chelsea one Fernando Torres injury away from anarchy.

I presume they could recall Lukaku? Sturridge doesn't seem to be held in very high regard by RDM. Would be a decent signing for us if Brendan could teach him how to pass.

dc89

Pretty sure City get 15% of any sale due to clauses in the contract when we sold him to Chelsea.

So come on Chelsea, make them pay £20m+

I presume they could recall Lukaku? Sturridge doesn't seem to be held in very high regard by RDM. Would be a decent signing for us if Brendan could teach him how to pass.

No one will ever teach Sturridge that. Doubt Chelsea would (or could) recall Lukaku already, if Sturridge is sold I expect a big last transfer.

It's probably been said, but Granero is a great signing for QPR. I don't know why he chose them though. He must have had other offers. I guess they must be paying him a lot.

flyover

It's probably been said, but Granero is a great signing for QPR. I don't know why he chose them though. He must have had other offers. I guess they must be paying him a lot.

That's been the biggest transfer surprise of the week. Great move for them. I don't like QPR at all, but any move that brings more talent into the PL is good news, to me.

Yen

KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom