• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Sky Go so far behind.

But hahahahahaha. What is up with Reina? Been average with frequent periods of guffness for a while now.

Fintan

You could feel that Hearts goal coming, but I didn't expect it to come in the manner it did. What a terrible mistake from Reina. Makes this match a lot more interesting though.

Linius

Star man: Christian Poulsen joined Ajax during the summer and will hope to make the Eredivisie side the last port of call in his impressive career. Now 32, Poulsen has played for top clubs in Germany, Spain, Italy and England and won 92 caps for Denmark.

So I was checking Man. City's website to see what they would write about Ajax. I kind a lol'd while reading the quote above here. Glad to know a player that never played a minute for us yet is our big man :p

Anyways, kind of a excited about the draw. A real champions group with Madrid, City and Dortmund.

TeegsD

WHAT A STRIKE FROM CARRILLO. SOOOO GOOD. 4-0! Ricky scored our thrid just a couple minutes ago. Hopefully he regains his confidence. Been doing well this game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Suarez redeemed.

Reina is looking a total liability these days, he doesn't make match saving contributions any more, only gaffes.

kharma45

Sky Go so far behind.

But hahahahahaha. What is up with Reina? Been average with frequent periods of guffness for a while now.

As someone said on Football Weekly, he seems to have got an undeserved reputation as a top goalie and seems to have quite a few mistakes in him.

Anyone got a gif of the mistake?

LTWheels

Good goal. Why can't he score the simple ones as well. Also this again shows he is better scoring coming from wide, rather than attacking the goal straight on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom