• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

We'll field the kids and get Thwomped.

Thwomp.PNG

Meier

While I have my doubts about Arsenal coughing up the money we'd want, I very much doubt the deal would be announced on a random French TV show.

beIN Sport has the rights to just about everything in America now (La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, etc.). They're going to become a force in the next decade leading up to the World Cup.

Wilbur

Banned
Berba won us the title a few years ago. I'll never forget that hat trick against Liverpool, was a proper get off the sofa and scream moment. Goodbye my Bulgarian swan

Damn, Az lost at home 0-5 to Anzhi. Not a good day for the Eredivisie although it looks like Twente still has a chance to salvage something.

Anzhi has been very impressive so far in their Europa League campaign. 6 games, 6 victores, goals for 15, goals against 0.

Splatt

Damn, Az lost at home 0-5 to Anzhi. Not a good day for the Eredivisie although it looks like Twente still has a chance to salvage something.

Anzhi has been very impressive so far in their Europa League campaign. 6 games, 6 victores, goals for 15, goals against 0.

How are they doing in the league?

Wilbur

Banned
So does Agger.

And Yesil

And Cavani

oh ho ho

Fry, do you support a Brazilian team?

Did they sign anyone big this summer?

Mastadon

Banned
As someone said on Football Weekly, he seems to have got an undeserved reputation as a top goalie and seems to have quite a few mistakes in him.

Anyone got a gif of the mistake?

Undeserved? Really?

He won the golden glove three years in a row. Although in fairness, he hasn't been the same ever since Ochotorena, and to a lesser extent Valero, left the club.

Clegg

I'll miss Dimi.

He hasn't even signed for Fulham yet though

I'll miss Berbatov. A hugely talented footballer that just never fit Uniteds style of football. Some people call him a flop but I disagree.

He didn't score as many as we would have liked, but he was central to us winning the PL.

Hoplatee

Yeah, they just broke down after 0 - 2. Shame really. I adore AZ in the EL. They always do pretty well in there.

Twente really has to make it because we really need the points. We might drop a lot if we don't and are unlucky afaik.

How are they doing in the league?

Great (if you mean AZ). Not a good result last weekend (draw vs Heerenveen) but playing well. Very nice to look at.

Bumhead

Banned
Wednesday at Home in COCup, they'll probably do our reserves.

Until then, LETS DO THIS THE WEDNESDAY.

Rubbish draw for us. No offence, obviously. Just a distance thing as much as owt else. That's a long, long way to go to lose a League Cup 3rd round tie.

Your reserves vs our reserves. LETZ AV IT!

kharma45

He hasn't even signed for Fulham yet though

I'll miss Berbatov. A hugely talented footballer that just never fit Uniteds style of football. Some people call him a flop but I disagree.

He didn't score as many as we would have liked, but he was central to us winning the PL.

Website isn't working for me but apparently his agent told http://gong.bg/ the deal is done.

jtb

Banned
Walcott refusing to sign a new contract is a blessing in disguise, if I've ever seen one. There is no way in hell he's worth 100k/week and Wenger will never accept that it's just never going to work out with him. Ship him to Liverpool for 15m; I don't give a shit if we buy a replacement or not. Just sign a DM and/or defender (Ligue 1 rejects are fine) and I'll be pleased.

edit: and Arsenal-Liverpool will be great. All I want is at least a point and lots of goals. Neither side has a pure tackler and both defenses + GKs are hugely error prone and push really high up the pitch.

Rapid Vienna, Partisan Belgrade, Genk all to win @ 11/2

Both teams to score: Dnipro V Liberec, HJK V Athletico Bilbao & Club Brugge V Debrecen @ 9/2 Betfred

Both teams to score: Hannover V Slask Wroclaw, AZ Alkmaar V Anzhi & FC Twente V Buraspor @ 9/2 Betfred

All 6 teams = 28/1

The first two bets won tonight. Not sure if anyone took my advice when I posted this earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom