• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Hearts > City?

And: Can't understand how City allowed everything to go as far as they have this transfer window. Buying several players on last day? Really? They've had six months to prepare for this and yet they failed.

It's not like they're buying any super players on super deals. Inter wanted to get rid of Maicon. Nastasić isn't exactly cheap. And Sinclair has been on the cards for so long. Then, signing a third keeper one day before transfer window ends?

Seems to be such poor planning, I don't understand it. Mancini talks year after year how he wants his full squad during pre-season, yet he never gets one.

And who's replacing De Jong?!

dc89

I will miss berbatov at old travold but no worries, i bought a juve shirt with his name on d back to continu 2 supoort :) hup

Yup. You know where that's from.

Hearts > City?

Can't understand how City allowed everything to go as far as they have this transfer window. Buying several players on last day? Really? They've had six months to prepare for this and yet they failed.

It's not like they're buying any super players on super deals. Inter wanted to get rid of Maicon. Nastasić isn't exactly cheap. And Sinclair has been on the cards for so long. Then, signing a third keeper one day before transfer window ends?

Seems to be such poor planning, I don't understand it. Mancini talks year after year how he wants his full squad during pre-season, yet he never gets one.

There was an article in The National about Marwood and City's new CEO. They said from September 1st the new CEO is in charge of signing players. So lets see how that pans out next year.

Arnie

I'm excited to see what we've got in store for tomorrow. We must have a couple of targets lined up and ready to go if we're letting Carroll go out on loan, and given how it's only Allen that's been easily guessed, it could come out of the blue.

Henderson's brilliant.

Fry

Who wants to tell me what the CL draws were rather than me doing the hard work myself?

293186_426785687357755_833504046_n.jpg

Carbonox

He was a JT (First time using this term) and he scored a tap-in against Man United. That is all I can remember about him.

So, yes, he was this bad.

Ugh. He's literally contributed absolutely nothing to Newcastle in his entire time. Truly a waste.

Oh hey he just lost the ball again. Fucking prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom