• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

We sold Pazienza to Bologna for ... 0.8M€. We bought Padoin for 5M€. If tomorrow Liverpool or Tottenham sign Llorente for 25M€, Marotta better hands in his resignation.

dc89

FFVIII is the Man City of Final Fantasy games.

The one people love to hate? But deep down they know it's one of the best.

Vita? I hope someone snuffs you out while you sleep in that bed.

love you

Lol <3

Gonna charge mine and download FFVII, never played it before so looking forward to seeing what the hypes about.

FFVII is a game everyone should play. I love it. Sure it's overrated a little, but it's still brilliant.

Wes

venison crêpe
FFVII holds a special place in my heart as my first RPG and first truly great game I played. Since then however I have grown to love FFIX the most. It's just so charming and engrossing.

Does no one play FIFA on the PS3? I may but 13.

elsk

Banned
League! League! League!

Maybe only people who post in this thread so we can call them out if they quit mid-season.

And CL teams of course so people actually want to play.

Lets do a tournament, I think there's an option inside the game to do that. Leagues are way too long.

I will use my little brother account so Gold is not a problem :p (can't wait to move to PS3)

dc89

FFVII holds a special place in my heart as my first RPG and first truly great game I played.

Since then however I have grown to love FFIX the most. It's just so charming and engrossing.

Yeah same here. The first RPG I ever played.

I'll have to go through 7,8 and 9. Only played 10 which I loved, but 13 was horrible IMO.

13 was horrible. I also liked FF10 a lot, despite the terrible voice acting and so on, never really understood why it got so much hate.

Does no one play FIFA on the PS3? I may but 13.

I do. Although I have been thinking about going with the pc version this time, friends who wants to play FIFA with me usually have it for ps3 themselves anyway.

Clegg

MGS 3 is the greatest, obv.

Had the most straightforward story and the relationship between the Boss and Snake was fleshed out well.

The finale was just amazing too. The fight with the Boss, followed by Eva revealing the Boss' motivations, followed by the song "Way to Fall". Greatest ever ending to a game imo.

kharma45

3 is the worst (not counting spin offs). Although some of the bosses were hilarious.

XvhFI.gif

You're dead to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom