• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck everyone, the Golden Ball in 2010 was David Villa's. I don't care how many titles you won with your club, that fucker carried Spain on his back.

Okay so maybe not so much in the last two games but still!

ShogunX

Google is unnecessary when it is seared onto my brain forevermore
and locked inside the wank bank for rainy sundays

Dude..........

That being said it's a useful picture because you know that no matter how much fame or how much money Paul Scholes has he's packing about an inch in his shorts.

elsk

Banned
Not selling to a rival makes sense to me. I'd rather ship Götze to England for ten million less than sell him to Bayern.

Is not like they were a real competition for the title anyway. Yeah, I guess it makes sense to not sell the player to rivales, but It would made more sense to keep him (he was their most important player) for one more season than selling him for cheap.

Wilbur

Banned
Wooden, inch long penises are 2.5 cms

Dude..........

That being said it's a useful picture because you know that no matter how much fame or how much money Paul Scholes has he's packing about an inch in his shorts.

Question; would you rather have Scholes' ability, the respect of Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo, frequently heralded as one of the very best players of his generation but the absolute maggot in his trousers, or a fuck off knob but the footballing ability of Carl Jenkinson?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
By the time a girl measures your penis, she's already dead. (not literally)
Unless you're into that

Is not like they were a real competition for the title anyway. Yeah, I guess it makes sense to not sell the player to rivales, but It would made more sense to keep him (he was their most important player) for one more season than selling him for cheap.

But they thought the would be lol

Also, pretty sure it was the last year of his contract, so they had to sell.

elsk

Banned
By the time a girl measures your penis, she's already dead. (not literally)
Unless you're into that

KuGsj.gif

elsk

Banned
But they thought the would be lol

Also, pretty sure it was the last year of his contract, so they had to sell.

Yes, but I think it would made more sense to keep him one more year given how important he was to the team than selling him for almost nothing to Juve.

I wouldn't be surprised if Voller sold Yesil because he wanted to leave and Dortmund or Bayern were interested in him.

Haha did he actually say that? It's of course not true but anything to keep shooting confidence into Torres is a good thing.
"I have seen Falcao a lot, he is a superb player from watching the last couple of seasons. He is one of the best strikers in the world and I think he will be a big threat for us tomorrow night."

Wilbur

Banned
2011 was a banging year for games; Portal, Batman, Uncharted and Skyrim all floated my fanny

Only game I've liked this year is Walking Dead... and obviously gonna get FIFA/Pro Evo.

Zabojnik

Right, the last day of the transfer season has come. The day our Beppe 'Marry' Marotta goes all out. Could he top the 2010 masterpiece?

rinaudo-marotta-traore.jpg

Yes, but I think it would made more sense to keep him one more year given how important he was to the team than selling him for almost nothing to Juve.

I wouldn't be surprised if Voller sold Yesil because he wanted to leave and Dortmund or Bayern were interested in him.

More than 10m is almost nothing? Damn you, Martinez.

Yeah, I think we can rule that out. We have our own striker talent with Ducksch (who'd probably leave instantly if we signed Yesil) and Bayern just bought two strikers and still have Petersen coming back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Someone other than Messi should've won it that year then ;)

Wasn't that the Year Inter did the treble/double? Sneijder was brilliant in the World Cup and CL

Inter players are no longer eligible.

Right, the last day of the transfer season has come. The day our Beppe 'Marry' Marotta goes all out. Could he top the 2010 masterpiece?

rinaudo-marotta-traore.jpg

Lol does it even matter anymore? He fucked it up, all our targets moved on, it's over.

I'm sure he'll find a way to waste what's left of our budget on a Padoin or two.

"I have seen Falcao a lot, he is a superb player from watching the last couple of seasons. He is one of the best strikers in the world and I think he will be a big threat for us tomorrow night."

That's just... Common sense really

I believe my estimate is closer. We can analyse it though, anyone here experts is measuring on based on pictures?

http://i.imgur.com/n6G4D.jpg

imo that is a bit bigger than 2 cm.

ShogunX

Question; would you rather have Scholes' ability, the respect of Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo, frequently heralded as one of the very best players of his generation but the absolute maggot in his trousers, or a fuck off knob but the footballing ability of Carl Jenkinson?

Well if I was guaranteed a decent weekly wage (live comfortably) and not to be sold to a league 1 side for a couple of years I would take the second option. Being ginger I could handle...But being a ginger midget who turns bright red every time you step out in the sun finished off with a cocktail sausage in my pants would tip me over the edge.

Not that I wish to defend Paul Scholes, but I should imagine that a mid exercise penis isn't a sterling example of his lad. I'm sure the blood is probably being pumped to other muscles to deal with the more pressing matters.

Wilbur

Banned
Guess it's time to set up the bat signal for this thread turning creepy

http://i.minus.com/iKiHFmTT7uOxv.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

If I could make gifs I'd be all up in this

[quote="Kylehimself, post: 41587727"]Not that I wish to defend Paul Scholes, but I should imagine that a mid exercise penis isn't a sterling example of his lad. I'm sure the blood is probably being pumped to other muscles to deal with the more pressing matters.[/QUOTE]

Something you want to tell us, Kyle?

ShogunX

Not that I wish to defend Paul Scholes, but I should imagine that a mid exercise penis isn't a sterling example of his lad. I'm sure the blood is probably being pumped to other muscles to deal with the more pressing matters.

Confirmed Kyle is packing a cocktail sausage all of his own.

Yen

I've played football. I've also played football in the icy cold pelting down Irish rain.

I guess what I'm saying is... the old chap isn't looking his best at these times.

Once I got a football absolutely blasted at my penis, from about 3 yards, in a December morning, with snow and ice. Christ, I was down for about 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom