• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

305801_2136236899299_596706_n.jpg

Don't tempt me.

ShogunX

If Half Life Episode 3 was out now, I'd wait another few years for it to hit bargain prices. Because it's a bargain shooter.

The Walking Dead.

Are they worth picking up? Have a feeling they will go on sale at Xmas so might hang on until then.

Are they worth picking up? Have a feeling they will go on sale at Xmas so might hang on until then.

The breaks in between the episodes annoys me, they are worth checking out but if you are prepared to just wait until they are all released... I would probably just say do that, they are no doubt going on sale like any other telltale game fairly quickly. The game is awesome though.

Arnie

Borini is a bargain shooter.
Nick Powell will never be classed as a bargain because no matter what you pay, he isn't worth it.

But you're right, Borini was a bargain.
I'm loving them. Find it difficult to sit down and play a ~12 hour singleplayer game nowadays to be honest, it's usually a quick hour of Fifa, or a quick hour of CS or something. TWD fits right into that, short, bitesized gaming that I can enjoy, and have a pleasant surprise every month.

The release schedule fits me fine as well, it's just like waiting for a television show, except you wait a month and get a couple of hours of content. The writing's really good, and it's got meaningful choices. It raises a far greater emotional response from me than any other singleplayer game out to be honest.
Yup it was. Pretty draining.
Can't wait for episode 4.

Some shocking moments in 3.

Mumei

I have time for one match:

Helsingborgs IF at Celtic (8/29)
FC Kobenhavn at Lille (8/30)
Lille at FC Kobenhavn (8/22)
Anderlecht at AEL Limassol (8/23)
Panathinaikos at Malaga (8/22)

What's the best bet?

Az

You guys need to sleep at least a bit. Isn't it 3-4 in Euroland?

As soon as I catch up with the thread, you pull me back in !!!

Don't watch København. :(

You guys need to sleep at least a bit. Isn't it 3-4 in Euroland?

As soon as I catch up with the thread, you pull me back in !!!

Don't have to work until 1 and then only for a few hours. Being awake during the morning sucks anyway.

Yen

Mumei, just go watch a movie instead. The only thing worse than Anderlecht at AEL Limassol is Hearts at Liverpool.

"At the moment Cesar Santin to Elche looks unlikely. Copenhagen are determined to get money for Santin, but Elche can't pay the 200.000 euros. They want him free."

What the... I know Santin is semi old but he's still one of our most consistent goal scorers and you want him for free? Are they fucking idiots? :lol

And boy do we talk about penises!

It goes hand it hand with all the masculinity and hormones in here.

I do read most of it! I knew they lost the first match but I don't think I'd seen the results of the second leg.

Is there anything recent that I did not list that is worth watching?

Actually won the first one. Second went into extra time so that takes +120 min to watch.

I guess Real - Barca was worth watching? Didn't see it myself but sounded like it was good judging from this thread. Tomorrow there's Champions League winner against Europa League winners (Chelsea - Atletico Madrid), should be interesting. Oh and trust me, if we are talking about Paul Scholes penis, it's best to avoid.

Messi

Actually won the first one. Second went into extra time so that takes +120 min to watch.

I guess Real - Barca was worth watching? Didn't see it myself but sounded like it was good judging from this thread. Tomorrow there's Champions League winner against Europa League winners (Chelsea - Atletico Madrid), should be interesting. Oh and trust me, if we are talking about Paul Scholes penis, it's best to avoid.

I can't wait for Athetico to beat Chelsea. Falcao > Chelsea. It might even force Chelsea to bid for him.

I can't wait for Athetico to beat Chelsea. Falcao > Chelsea. It might even force Chelsea to bid for him.

If that result will be because of Courtois having a fantastic match, that will be alright.

Also I never realized how creepy Azpilicuta looks, he got that rapist stare and smile.

UponT.png

FFBNg.gif

Would be awesome if he could debut tomorrow.

qindarka

Banned

I can't remember how many times last season people said that they couldn't wait for Benfica/Barcelona/Bayern to beat Chelsea.

Sorry, but I get very annoyed at these sorts of premature gloating and dismissal of a team's chances.

And there is no way that Chelsea is buying Falcao anytime soon. There is no space for both him and Torres with Chelsea playing with only one striker.

Jimrpg

Sorry guys i just saw the Champions League draw - is this a fucking joke? And Group D as well....

I don't normally get up for the champions league games cause its 4am in Australia but jesus thats two years in a row Dortmund has got fucked over by the draw. I'm mad!

I like Man City and Real Madrid too so I'm disappointed one of the three might not progress... realistically I think Real will top the group followed by Man City and then Dortmund, Ajax.

But yeah im getting up for the games... go Dortmund!

EDIT: ok they didn't get fucked over last year but it was a tough draw... its a very difficult group this year...

Messi

I can't remember how many times last season people said that they couldn't wait for Benfica/Barcelona/Bayern to beat Chelsea.

Sorry, but I get very annoyed at these sorts of premature gloating and dismissal of a team's chances.

And there is no way that Chelsea is buying Falcao anytime soon. There is no space for both him and Torres with Chelsea playing with only one striker.

Its not gloating.

I think Athletico play much better/attractive football. I want to see attractive football win. I also want to see Falcao win.

I'd sell Torres and buy Falcao.

Edit: You should know, I dont gloat or talk shit about other teams. If Chelsea win so be it. When they beat us I congratulated them.

Anyone good with cats in here. Mine just vomited and then had some liquidy diarrhea. Any advice?

Did you feed it pizza?

I have no real advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom