• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Balotelli starts for City.
Forza Liverpool.

x610.jpg

Haha great picture!

flyover

Well, of course a defender having a shocker is more damaging for a result than an ineffectual winger, but I think it's a lot of pressure on Sterling at such a young age. I've always disagreed with the common consensus that Sterling should start, I think his game still needs a lot of work.

I agree, but I think today may just be a blip -- with next week putting Gerrard into the front three with Suarez and Borini, and a midfield of Allen-Lucas-Sahin. Though if that were the case, it would've made sense to put Henderson in the Sahin role this week.

Ah, hell, I don't know. Just hope Sterling has a solid game, like you said. And I'm glad to see Coates get some starts.

GorillaJu

Someone tell Redknapp his trousers don't need to be that tight.

lol. ex footballers are never going to find pants that fit well when they're sitting down. Either its falling off their waist when they're standing or its like wearing spandex sitting down.

Manager

btw, if Mancini plays 3-5-2 he easily can change to 4-4-2 if it isn't working with the players he have. Might start with 4-4-2 and Nasri on the left, but he'd be a bit wasted there.

What? And for the record, I know the story behind his burns.

He has big teeth too, it's nothing to do with that. Spanish speakers tend to have lisps as well.

Rather defensive aren't you?

I don't think he has big teeth, they look big because he cant close his mouth properly.

bud

it's ridiculous to put borini on the left and to leave assaidi out of the squad, assuming he's fit and everything.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I'm just hoping for a City win and Suarez scoring nothing. As I took him out of my fantasy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom