• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Would honestly rather have a decent group like we have rather than going to the arse end of Romania and Kazakhstan playing unknown teams. I know the Anzhi trip will be a long one but at least they are a known quantity.

Hopefully the matches will be £14 like last night.
Agree completely. Some great ties.
We're pursuing a striker I believe.

If Levy doesn't support AVB with all he's targets and ambitions, then there was no point in sacking Harry. AVB has he's toys now, so it's completely down to him to succeed.
True. He's got his toys, and he's got his way of playing with them. He really has no excuse now, he's got a fantastic squad that he's assembled, and they're youthful as well, unlike the aged players he inherited at Chelsea.

BENDTNER SPOTTED IN A TURTLE NECK

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
He is good enough to be playing weekly but you just hear so much shit about his off-field antics, hopefully he gets regular football at Mallorca.
The last time anyone heard anything about his night life was years ago. Hopefully this helps him stabilise and can move to a bigger club in a few seasons.

Best news for Mexico in a loooong time.

Arnie

babelcopter.jpg%3Fw%3D510%26h%3D356

Great signing by City. I hate Benfica but Javi was one of those players that I just couldn't hate. Very good player.

He´s a bit of dirty tackler but he was fantastic for them. This has been a great transfer day for Sporting. Benfica and Porto just sold two of their best players and they won´t find anyone to replace them in such short notice. Now, if we could just get a new striker, it would be a perfect day.

LOL @ Arsenal during transfer deadline day. I think they have locked up all their targets in the empty trophy cabinet and will announce all of them simultaneously on Arsenal.com at 10:59pm.

Meier

we're not getting past group stage with this squad

trufax

Your group is super easy. Maritimo are not a great team and French teams are generally not very good. I'm sure Brugge will be a pushover as well. I would be surprised if Newcastle lost a single match in the group stage.

Choc

Banned
speaking of Rangers apparently they are not in FIFA 13 day 1

EA still deciding whether they want to do an individual licence with the club to have them in the game

lulz

Wilbur

Banned
Alvaro Pereira signed for Inter? Good buy

speaking of Rangers apparently they are not in FIFA 13 day 1

EA still deciding whether they want to do an individual licence with the club to have them in the game

lulz

Could just shove them in Rest Of World couldn't they?

Choc

Banned
Alvaro Pereira signed for Inter? Good buy

Could just shove them in Rest Of World couldn't they?

sure can

but they have to strike a specific licence with rangers as they dont just get them via the SPL licence now

they may not want to do that or see the value, or have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom