• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
natalie sawyer

natalie-sawyer-453807065.jpg

Nigella
nigella-lawson-09.jpg

Meier

Anything in these Leandro Damiao to Liverpool rumours?

The prices that were mentioned make it pretty evident it was posted by some equivalent goofball as the fake on Twitter who said Falcao to Chelsea for 37m.

In my FM save, Damaio is still at Internacional in 2025 since no one would ever meet their $70m evaluation.

GorillaJu

I'd do terrible things to that Natalie Sawyer girl.

In my FM save, Damaio is still at Internacional in 2025 since no one would ever meet their $70m evaluation.

As if this has any relevance, to anything at all.

Villa make take-it-or-leave-it bid for Charlton's Dale Stephens & have another midfield option lined up.

No further news on the three strikers they are chasing.

BIGGEST TRANSFER OF THE WINDOW ALERT!!

HESKEY may be going to Birmingham City.

Keep the updates coming Wes. Between you and NewsNow, it is the only way I can watch for Villa targets. Also, Heskey to B-City would be great.

Kyoufu

Your group is super easy. Maritimo are not a great team and French teams are generally not very good. I'm sure Brugge will be a pushover as well. I would be surprised if Newcastle lost a single match in the group stage.

We're playing our reserves though.

Choc

Banned
anyone who doesn't rate Nigella doesn't know true beauty in a woman

she is fucking perfect for those who are not stick figures, curvey in all the right places, voluptious as fuck, and the most seductive voice in the world

Wes

venison crêpe
Reports in Portugal claim Manchester City and Benfica have now come to agreement over Javi Garcia - around £24million.

Rodgers press conference would suggest they're hoping for one of Walcott/Sturridge/Dempsey.

That sounds about right. I get the feeling Liverpool are waiting until very late to make a low offer for Dempsey, in the hope that Fulham will accept because they want him gone.

Clegg

It's not a panic buy. City have been linked with midfielders all summer. De Rossi (D:) M'Vila, Garcia etc. Selling De Jong was a indication we had one coming in.
The price though. Ouch.

Which would have been De Rossi but he said no.

City panicked and bought Garcia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom