• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

-------------------- Given -------------------

Lowton ----- Vlaar ----- Clark ----- Bennett

--------- El Ahmadi ---- Westwood --------

----- Ireland ------------------ N'Zogbia ---

-------------- Bent ----- Benteke -----------

Seems like the side after they're all registered.

Westwood is better than Bannan?

Seep

Scott Sinclair's GF.

"Immensely proud of my @Scotty_Sinclair on signing with his new club Manchester City 💙 He will be amazing."

She knows he won't just sit on the bench.

She's just happy that she's moving back to Manchester. After all there's only one restaurant in Swansea.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
:lol

That was what Ushojax told me.

I said he'd go for €18m unless we gave in to his family reasons and accepted less. Which is what happened. In the end we accepted €13m. Levy did originally ask for €18m and it was widely reported.

willian_2752936.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Jim White is going to have to wait.

Laura Robson is a break up in the final set against Li Na! Amazing.

-------------------- Given -------------------

Lowton ----- Vlaar ----- Clark ----- Bennett

--------- El Ahmadi ---- Westwood --------

----- Ireland ------------------ N'Zogbia ---

-------------- Bent ----- Benteke -----------

Seems like the side after they're all registered.

What if we remove N'Zogbia and put Bannan El Ahmadi and Westwood in midfield?

ATF487

Kirsty Gallacher is my dream woman

Looks like I have to watch more Stoke games now, Edu plays for the US and I still like Charlie Adam even if he just wasn't good enough for Liverpool

Ushojax

Both Essien and Sturridge not in tonight's Chelsea team.

Di Mateo really doesn't seem to rate either of them (rightly so). I'm sure they will both be on their way, though it does seem mental that Chelsea would leave themselves with just Torres up front.

bud23

Sources have told our partners at Sky that TOTTENHAM have made a late bid for Clint Dempsey.
— FOX Soccer (@FOXSoccer)

Spurs-GAF, it's likely Gallas and Vertonghen will be the first choice CB partnership right?

Most likely because Kaboul is out. He may not be the biggest or the strongest compared to the other options (and 34 years old!), but I still like Gallas as a defender. I was sat just watching his movement for a while against West Brom and it's clear how well he reads the game. He's an incredibly clever defender.

Ushojax

Most likely because Kaboul is out. He may not be the biggest or the strongest compared to the other options (and 34 years old!), but I still like Gallas as a defender. I was sat just watching his movement for a while against West Brom and it's clear how well he reads the game. He's an incredibly clever defender.

He's got good pace too, impressive for someone of his age. I see why AVB preferred him to Dawson.

Onyewu on his way to Malaga, no idea if it's a loan or definitive transfer. There was something going on with him, he went from being top choice for center back to fifth choice in the last 4 months.

He's got good pace too, impressive for someone of his age. I see why AVB preferred him to Dawson.

Yeah I understand it, even if Daws is a player of "immense human dimension".

Dawson would be a great signing for Villa. He gets his head on pretty much everything that comes into the box.

bud23

Official lineups

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, David Luiz, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Hazard, Mata; Torres.

Atlético: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Filipe; Mario, Gabi; Koke, Arda, Adrián; Falcao.

Ushojax

Yeah I understand it, even if Daws is a player of "immense human dimension".

Dawson would be a great signing for Villa. He gets his head on pretty much everything that comes into the box.

I'm pretty sure AVB said Dawson wouldn't be leaving in yesterday's press conference. We can't really spare him right now given Gallas' age and injury history. I suppose Sandro/Livermore/Huddlestone could play there in an emergency, but still.

Salvadora

Official lineups

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, David Luiz, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Hazard, Mata; Torres.

Atlético: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Filipe; Mario, Gabi; Koke, Arda, Adrián; Falcao.

Excited to see Courtois, Hazard & Falcao.

I'm pretty sure AVB said Dawson wouldn't be leaving in yesterday's press conference. We can't really spare him right now given Gallas' age and injury history. I suppose Sandro/Livermore/Huddlestone could play there in an emergency, but still.
He did.

bjaelke

300k salary, free, he wants to play at us. Not in the #11 but why not?

We sold him for 17 million and he comes back for a snicker and an egg. Good deal.
I just dont see him getting a lot of time, that's all. And he's probably worse now than when you sold him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom