• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shukers on Twitter: "Arsenal fans conned. Most expensive team to watch in the world, key players always sold, no ambition to win the title."

There is, the stadium was built specifically for the reason to give us more money to use in the transfer market to allow us to compete for the title more consistently, an area where Highbury limited us. Unfortunately many want to skip the part where you pay back the £500m you borrowed to build said stadium, it doesn't work that way.

That said, there's no reason why we couldn't have made better moves in this window. Granero for £6m being one of the deals we decided to pass up on, and he would've been of great use to us.

Fry

Sturridge is on the bench.

He won't be leaving. Chelsea won't sign a striker (touch wood).

Perfect.

I must say, I was afraid they were going to bid 50m for Gomez.

8n18g.jpg

Kyoufu

REMEMBER THAT TIME SOUTHAMPTON AND WIGAN SPENT MORE MONEY THAN THE CLUB THAT FINISHED 5TH LAST SEASON? UGHHHHHHHHHH

/wrists

Love it. Can't wait to see him play.

The amount of talent coming into the league this year is mind blowing.
Yep, it's so awesome. We need it too. About to write an article on this actually...

Kagawa
Sahin
Cazorla
Gaston
Podolski
Hazard
Michu
Oscar
Moutinho (?)

Edit - I forgot about "QPR"

All players I'm hyped to see more of. Anbody else?

Fry

Yep, it's so awesome. We need it too. About to write an article on this actually...

Kagawa
Sahin
Cazorla
Gaston
Podolski
Hazard
Michu
Oscar
Moutinho (?)

All players I'm hyped to see more of. Anbody else?

Yesil, dude.

He looks like Ozil with AIDS.

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, David Luiz, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Hazard, Mata; Torres.

Atletico de Madrid: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe; Mario, Gabi; Koke, Arda, Adrian; Falcao.

Salvadora

Hehe, just messing.

Tbf Giroud could come good, for sure, but just doesn't strike me as an exciting talent that I really want to watch...if you get what I'm saying.

I know what you mean, I wasn't impressed by anything really in the first two games. Could improve massively though.

Wessiej

Goddamn we bought another Danish player. Lucas Anderson. He will be good I guess, good last day signings.

PSG got Van der Wiel for 5 million, that's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom