• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. He's got Gerrard's greed, but not anywhere near the skill or pace. Decent leader but the real star of the midfield in the under 21s has got to be Roddan. That guy is like a cross between Kuyt and Lucas. Doesn't pass as well as Lucas, but has more pace and runs harder. He carries Coady in every game I see (which is all of them this season and a fair few last season) Hoping for Suso to move up, Roddan could make it, Teixiera will move into Suso's slot too. This is why Dempsey makes sense for us, he's a 2 year (maybe 3) stop gap while these midfielders mature.

Every time I see Coady, he reminds me of Carragher if he played in CM. Obviously I'm exaggerating a bit, but that's how I see him. He seems like he's happiest when the game's passing him by. Something I noticed in the next-gen games was the absurd amount of our play that went purely down the wings, and how little of it occured in the centre

Blablurn

Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52
I want to forfill my potential here and show the fans my absolute best as that is yet to come. I am sure i will;)

image.php

near

Gold Member
Breath in breath out. Okay thinking about this logically. Moutinho is coming, along with others. :) Levy is a legend.

Now I'm gonna get ready for dinner, and watch the melt downs!

Moutinho boarded the plane with the rest of the squad to the next game location.

Please let him stay!

Lies I tell you! :'(

Every time I see Coady, he reminds me of Carragher if he played in CM. Obviously I'm exaggerating a bit, but that's how I see him. He seems like he's happiest when the game's passing him by. Something I noticed in the next-gen games was the absurd amount of our play that went purely down the wings, and how little of it occured in the centre

Agreed. He also doesn't press and seems to expect everyone else to work for him when we don't have the ball. His development's stalled big time since he captained England under 19s (I think) to the Euro Championship. Jordan Ibe's developing nicely as a wide forward as well, already playing in the U21 squad.

Edit: Transfer window has officially closed in Germany and Italy now. Players can leave, but can't join clubs from those leagues.

Finally, West Ham linked to a defender - John Mensah, who was on loan at Sunderland a while back.

We've strengthened in every area, except our defence. Can't believe we've left it to the 11th hour to go after another centre back. I would be very nervous with only Collins, Reid & Tomkins till January.

Finally, West Ham linked to a defender - John Mensah, who was on loan at Sunderland a while back.

We've strengthened in every area, except our defence. Can't believe we've left it to the 11th hour to go after another centre back. I would be very nervous with only Collins, Reid & Tomkins till January.

Mensah's a good player, prone to the odd lapse but seemed solid and commanding generally. Always good for Ghana, how was he for Sunderland Mackem-GAF?

Zabojnik

Still no fucking left back at Palermo? Going to be a terrible season, again. Selling Balzaretti and not buying any replacements...

Apparently Ziegler wanted to go to Parma and refused to move to Palermo. Would've been a nice replacement for Balza. No idea what we're going to do with him now. Still, I'm glad we kept him and didn't spend money on fucking Peluso.

RaGe_pt

Moutinho boarded the plane with the rest of the squad to the next game location.

Please let him stay!

I think he is staying. If he leaves I just hope we have prepared ourselves with a backup player to sign right after Moutinho leaves (like Manuel Fernandes from Besiktas or Leroy Fer from FC Twente).

Juve's big striker signing was Nicklas Bendtner.

Everyone let that sink in.

"Bendtner wasn't the top striker we were hoping to sign, but it's a chance we had to take int his difficult market" - Marotta.

Sounds so happy. :lol

Maybe next time stop with your silly bids for good players.

near

Gold Member
No it's true. They included him in their squad. Time running out it seems. Like Allen with Liverpool this is the one we need to play the system the manager wants us to.

We put Jenas on ebay incase anyone fancies him

Hmm... He remains in Portugal and travels with the team while a fee as been agreed. Okay, I think I know what's going on. Yea, still optimistic that we'll sign him! :)

I'm off here until tonight no more reading for me! :)

dc89

Scott Sinclair's GF.

"Immensely proud of my @Scotty_Sinclair on signing with his new club Manchester City 💙 He will be amazing."

She knows he won't just sit on the bench.

Salvadora

Shukers on Twitter: "Arsenal fans conned. Most expensive team to watch in the world, key players always sold, no ambition to win the title."

Wes

venison crêpe
-------------------- Given -------------------

Lowton ----- Vlaar ----- Clark ----- Bennett

--------- El Ahmadi ---- Westwood --------

----- Ireland ------------------ N'Zogbia ---

-------------- Bent ----- Benteke -----------

Seems like the side after they're all registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom