• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

doicare

Dayum. If only she didn't have that tattoo.
She's got a couple (they're actually quite tasteful) but when you're around her, trust me when i say tattoo's will be the last thing on your mind, she's so off the wall.
pIUex.jpg

Joe

FPL talk - should I (C) Michu or Cisse?

How do you guys feel about trading 4 points for a transfer? I have 3 guys not playing this week and VDV left, I'm currently starting 5 defenders...

FPL talk - should I (C) Michu or Cisse?

How do you guys feel about trading 4 points for a transfer? I have 3 guys not playing this week and VDV left, I'm currently starting 5 defenders...

I'm just ahead of you and I have -4 already this week. So you will still be level with me.

Totally agree with Redknapp there. I am convinced the top La Liga sides are superior to their English counter parts. Chelsea's performance tonight wasn't all that different to several of the games they played in the CL last year - the only difference was that their opponents took their chances this time. Arsenal, Chelsea and United have never been weaker in recent memory whilst City are just unpredictable.

Dempsey seems a bit knee-jerk for Spurs but he is a pretty decent all round midfielder and he is a genuine goal threat, which is useful for Spurs with only 2 recognised strikers in the squad.

At £7m it's not too big an investment for them.

Why not. It's deadline day.

I guess Moutinho is off though - which is bad news. Spurs need him IMO.

Totally agree with Redknapp there. I am convinced the top La Liga sides are superior to their English counter parts. Chelsea's performance tonight wasn't all that different to several of the games they played in the CL last year - the only difference was that their opponents took their chances this time
Chelsea are England's #6 team if you want to go off last season.

Meier

Dempsey isn't that great(kiss of death - he'll be great for Spurs now) But it's better than nothing right? Oh we opted for nothing.

He "isn't that great" but he scored 23 goals last season (including 2 FKs and a number of other gorgeous goals). I think he's pretty good and he immediately improves any team he's on.

xbhaskarx

I'm totally okay with Dempsey at Spurs. It just irks me that this feels like a backup buy. I know he'd be a great addition to the club, and I'd be happy if he joins, but something feels off.

if he does sign, i will buy a Dempsey jersey and wear it proudly

I would be worried about Dempsey at Tottenham if Redknapp was still there, rumor has it he doesn't rate American field players, from his days with the NASL Seattle Sounders. Of course the Americans he played with back then probably had no business being professional athletes, but it was 35 years ago...

Lakitu

st5fu
What a fucking nightmare. We had all summer to rectify one of our key weaknesses and that is lack of a goalscorer. Now it's the end of the summer and we're down one striker with no replacement. What a farce.

Soi-Fong

I would be worried about Dempsey at Tottenham if Redknapp was still there, rumor has it he doesn't rate American field players, from his days with the NASL Seattle Sounders. Of course the Americans he played with back then probably had no business being professional athletes, but it was 35 years ago...

Gonna be soo many Dempsey jerseys in my uni this trimester... lol

Arnie

I want to put my dick between her legs.

Not even going to veil that one, I'm just immensely frustrated at our transfer dealings.

sixghost

Dempsey seems a bit knee-jerk for Spurs but he is a pretty decent all round midfielder and he is a genuine goal threat, which is useful for Spurs with only 2 recognised strikers in the squad.

At £7m it's not too big an investment for them.

Why not. It's deadline day.

AVB likes his inverted wingers. Dempsey will be good for them playing on the left.

Why do Spurs have 4 GK and 2 strikers...seriously? Losing VdV and Modric and bringing in Dembele/sigurdsson and Dempsey does not equal a good window

The crazy thing about Sian is her best feature is that she's genuinely one of the nicest (and funniest) people you could ever hope to meet.
DIJcd.jpg

It can't just be me that can't unsee Ronaldo in this pic, it's uncanny

Also isnt peshwari naan full of fruity stuff? Keema, garlic or chilli garlic all the way with a madras heat tikka masala or vindaloo

Bo-Locks

Whoever said a couple of pages back that Arsenal have a good squad and are on the cusp of becoming a great squad with a couple of signings, I completely disagree. But I think it's true for Spurs. With Moutinho they could have been genuine title contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom