• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

PEwVj.jpg

I fucking love this women.

PS. I'm a MILF.

https://twitter.com/Sianwelby/status/241648451564224513

o_O

FootyGAF has a new obsession.

Salvadora

should have deliberately lost 8-2 last weekend. would you have signed arteta if you'd lost 2-0 in that match last season, maybe not.

Not scoring any goals for two matches in a row should have been an indicator that we need to do some fucking business.

Still no left back for Palermo...and Zamps wonders why Palermo aren't back up there in the top again, selling best players for ridiculous small fees and don't buy new players, fuck off. Mantovani on the left back at least until January....

NHale

Oh I'm sure Moutinho will sign. AVB covets him. If he's in the building, he wont let him leave.

Moutinho is not in the building. He is with his team in Algarve where they will play tomorrow.

The problem with the deal is not Moutinho, is his agent Pini Zahavi because he wants a fee for the deal to go through. FC Porto will not pay him anything, Tottenham doesn't want to pay anything more either (of course...) so it's dead at the moment. Pini Zahavi has been a trouble maker since Moutinho played for Sporting and he was rumored to go to Everton. It's a shame because Moutinho is not a bad person but his agent is terrible.

ShogunX

If they were reporting Liverpool for tapping up they may have inflated the price.

Looking to be the case. Fulham played hard ball and then Ayre lost a game of poker.

Still not overly worried which is strange because I should be but I have a feeling that a few of our new players are going to have an instant impact.

Rory Smith on Twitter is saying FSG are reluctant to put any more major investment into the club. Saying last summer was all they were prepared to do and from now on it's self sufficiency the whole way.

Nice.

Next summer - Sahin - Frogson plz.

dc89

Oh yeah guys. Don't panic just yet if your club hasn't signed anyone or not the player you want.

Remember when City got Robinho, well it was later than this.

Salvadora

Arsenal haven't even been rumoured for anyone bar Essien which turned out to be bullshit. Wouldn't be surprised if we dropped out of the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom