• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal haven't even been rumoured for anyone bar Essien which turned out to be bullshit. Wouldn't be surprised if we dropped out of the top 4.

It's travesty that we have not reinvested,our board seem to be completely clueless. But hey at least we can look forward to rash January buys after we suffer some humiliating defeats again.

Arnie

Wish United fans would stop talking longingly about Liverpool players. We're having an embarrassing night, but you shouldn't have to join in.

Salvadora

Giggs and Scholes won't last the season so don't worry.

It's travesty that we have not reinvested,our board seem to be completely clueless. But hey at least we can look forward to rash January buys after we suffer some humiliating defeats again.
Which will result in more Chamakh-esk players. What the fuck are we doing.

xbhaskarx

Guy Mowbray, BBC Sport
Speaking on Friday's Football Focus Special: "Just think if Luis Suarez gets injured. Liverpool will have Borini and young Adam Morgan. I just cheekily wonder - Michael Owen still needs a club. Quick SOS call? Liverpool, a year ago, were paying millions and millions for players. Now they can't quite match Aston Villa."

Phil McNulty, BBC Sport Chief Football Writer
"Seems very much like tonight was the night Brendan Rodgers picked up the tab for £100m spending under Kenny Dalglish."

How come no one else is mentioning this?

NHale

Apparently Pini Zahavi owns part of Moutinho's rights and that's why he can't change agents. The poor kid got what he wanted and now his agent is fucking with him.

PowderedToast

Rory Smith on Twitter is saying FSG are reluctant to put any more major investment into the club. Saying last summer was all they were prepared to do and from now on it's self sufficiency the whole way.

Nice.

Next summer - Sahin - Frogson plz.

can't blame them, honestly. what a fucking waste. we'll be feeling the comolli/dalglish clusterfuck for a long time to come.

Arnie

So we've knocked close to £500K of the wage bill, which is £2 million a month. I demand action in the January window.

I'll never stop talking about Sahin to United, unless Liverpool gets him secured for years. This is only a temporary move to Liverpool.

My Muppet Dream lives on.

LTWheels

Rory Smith on Twitter is saying FSG are reluctant to put any more major investment into the club. Saying last summer was all they were prepared to do and from now on it's self sufficiency the whole way.

Nice.

Next summer - Sahin - Frogson plz.

They clearly don't understand how much of an invested is needed to be competive.

Bumhead

Banned
Who are these people just stood outside training grounds chasing cars around and surrounding news reporters?

Morons, to a man/boy.

Well, these guys won so I might as well post it

bentleygomesdefoesand4ryky.gif

We've signed 12 players this window. Madness.

Nuno gomes
Edinho
Jorge
Nunes
Henrique
Diogo Rosado

All the above are Portuguese cheap deals - dodgy agent dealing there

Leon Best £3m
Some polish keeper on loan
Jordan Rhodes £8m
Danny Murphy free
Dickson Etuhu £1m
Colin Kazim Richards loan

Etuhu, Murphy, best and Richards are good solid signing and Rhodes could be class or a huge failure. Nuno gomes has shown he can still score and the rest of the Portuguese lads got Steve Kean a few villas in the Algarve if rumours are beleived

Plasma

Banned

Really winds me up, this summer looked very promising after signing Giroud, Podolski and Cazorla as well.

Doesn't help that I've just shelled out £83 this week to go see Arsenal Chelsea and then see we haven't signed anyone else. Makes you wonder where all this money is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom