• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

Even though Sahin was talking bollocks about his move to Liverpool, I have to admit that outside of OT, Anfield is my favourite stadium in the world. The atmosphere is consistently great, even when Liverpool are shit or the game is not that good. It's certainly better than the Bernabéu, so he was right about one thing, at least.

TeegsD

Wow at that Kompany deflection. Sweet lord.

Also on a sidenote, it's nice to see Nuno Gomes doing well at Blackburn. Scored another goal in their last game.

GQman2121

Banned
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Powerful stuff. The crowd is losing their shit!!!

Good game for Sahin to be introduced to the club from the stands too.

bud

i'm really happy for rodgers. they can and should do much better, but i'm liking what liverpool are putting on display so far. this is the complete opposite of dalglish's liverpool. it's not always looking great, but the different football philosophy that rodgers has brought to liverpool is a very welcome change.

Mastadon

Banned
i'm really happy for rodgers. they can and should do much better, but i'm liking what liverpool are putting on display so far. this is the complete opposite of dalglish's liverpool. it's not always looking great, but the different football philosophy that rodgers has brought to liverpool is a very welcome change.

This. Whatever the result, there are tonnes of positives to take out of this first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom