• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Been in bed all day, so don't know if this has happened, but if Rodgers is interviewed, he should call out Ayre and the Americans for being inept.

Did Spurs sign Moutinho in the end up?

Zabojnik

Timurid, where you at? Toro is playing Pescara. You guys signed Birsa! Damn. I'll be torn between rooting for my countryman and wishing the Bovini a swift return to Serie B this season. :/

Where are you guys getting this Drogba story from?

Wilbur

Banned
I want to say a point at Swansea is a good point. They are a vastly better team then they were last season. But while we've been exuberant about our front 4 we've forgotten about the back end of the team. An injury to Cattermole and we collapse. Gardner and Colback can fill in at full back but can't play there regularly.

Sobering performance.

HE HATH BEEN CONVERTED PRAISE HAYSUS

Meier

Been in bed all day, so don't know if this has happened, but if Rodgers is interviewed, he should call out Ayre and the Americans for being inept.

Doesn't sound like FSG had anything to do with Dempsey not being signed. They're apparently furious about it.

Worth noting that you can only sign a player on a free transfer if they were on a free when the window closed.

That means Drogba can't join most European sides unless he gets special dispensation, or if his contract had actually terminated before yesterday's deadlines.

Hixx

HE HATH BEEN CONVERTED PRAISE HAYSUS

Liverpool have the same problems Swansea had last season. I wasn't anti-Swansea.

I was anti-smug fucking wanksplat shithouse motherfucker Brendan 'a real treat for the people of Sunderland to see MIGHTY SWANSEA' cocknosing bastard-Rodgers.

Wilbur

Banned
Liverpool have the same problems Swansea had last season. I wasn't anti-Swansea.

I was anti-smug fucking wanksplat shithouse motherfucker Brendan 'a real treat for the people of Sunderland to see MIGHTY SWANSEA' cocknosing bastard-Rodgers.

Tell me be didn't say that. Tell me he didn't.

Oh B-Rod you corrupt

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hopefully we appeal that red card for Huddlestone. There was no intent and it wasn't worthy of a red in terms of the contact.

You're managed by Martin O'Neill aren't you?

GorillaJu

Yeah I think Mourinho would look for cooperation from the board, lots of money to buy players he wants, and a good solid foundation.

If he wanted the United job, the current squad wouldn't be a deterrent.

Hixx

You know the football's back when you've got a headache from shouting
KuGsj.gif

I always feel rough after a game whether I've been to it or not
KuGsj.gif

Fergie

Banned
QPR back 4, WTF. Always start from the back, don't want it to get penetrated and destroyed. Need to fill up that hole so it can sustain large amounts of attack. Otherwise you will concede.

Ahem.

Meier

Tevez being quite unselfish early. Would have liked to see him rip one off.

DOH! Thought Dzeko had that.. then seemed like Yaya would definitely net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom