• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alduin

Would have accepted a draw before the match but after seeing the goals we conceded, 2 points lost there.

Also, happy for Snodgrass scoring his first goal.

Choc

Banned
It's important, but going in studs up doesn't make a challenge a red card. I understand why he's give a red, but I think it's worth an appeal.

according to FIFA it does. I have a circular document that says a studs up challenge directed at a player that connects above the ball must been seen as serious foul play which means a red card is mandatory

just the way it is

Man City 1-0 QPR

untitled-1aiqqr.gif

Hughes is an idiot. He seems to have made his whole team not want to turn up. His deep lying tactics are stupid too. Johnson's pace is almost gone, and Zamora's largely shite.

I'm happy City scored, it was getting silly.

Garjon

QPR are shocking, they are not even attempting to maintain possession or even make something resembling an attack. There is no spirit there whatsoever.

The whole team stinks of Mark Hughes.

Fergie

Banned
QPR are shocking, they are not even attempting to maintain possession or even make something resembling an attack. There is no spirit there whatsoever.

The whole team stinks of Mark Hughes.
There is no stink of gettin relegated, that's why.

It occurs to me that while all of the QPR team are premier league players, they're all journeymen/end of career now, there's no hunger there, except the hunger for pay cheques.

Choc

Banned
ok so its confirmed Drogba is a free agent and can be signed anytime

would he be interested in Liverpool? It fixes their striker problem a tad.....

Is there like a QPR fan protest or something? I'm trying to figure out where there's 2 huge banks of away fan seats empty.

Or just not enough fans to fill the allocation at the Etihad? That doesn't seem likely, given how well the Premier League is supported.

He's talked before about loving the club and Anfield. But he adores Chelsea as well, and I don't think he's like Torres, so it can't happen. High wages as well

Meier

Is there like a QPR fan protest or something? I'm trying to figure out where there's 2 huge banks of away fan seats empty.

Or just not enough fans to fill the allocation at the Etihad? That doesn't seem likely, given how well the Premier League is supported.

Yeah, a bit confusing. The game is sold out so it isn't necessarily that. I'm wondering why there are security in every row?

elsk

Banned

He can't join english, spanish or german teams. Only teams in leagues where the transfer market is still open today.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looking at the replay, the red for Huddlestone was very, very harsh. Well worth appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom