• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
How was no one interested in Adler except Hamburg? He's soo good. Best German keeper
who's also a cool guy
Adler's class. Why the hell Leverkusen let him go on a free and that no top clubs were after him is a mystery. Probably his injury record went against him but such a talented player when on the pitch that he deserves top football.

GorillaJu

Depression time:

I sometimes think about the fact that if I died today, none of you guys would know about it, and there'd be perhaps 5 comments saying 'I haven't seen Hitcher around for a while, must be on holiday or have gotten bored of GAF.' And you'd move on :(

We'd find out eventually, and I'd pour one out in your honor.

I've felt that exact same thought before. Thank god we have lives outside of footy gaf, yeah?

Football-GAF nearly lost a member about 20 minutes ago. Nasty motorcycle accident avoided by a ball hair.

Uh. Glad to hear you're alright.

Depression time:

I sometimes think about the fact that if I died today, none of you guys would know about it, and there'd be perhaps 5 comments saying 'I haven't seen Hitcher around for a while, must be on holiday or have gotten bored of GAF.' And you'd move on :(

Know one GAFer in real life. Got a few on my facebook, so I expect a thread when I'm murdered and eaten by a bunch of cannibals. Hopefully a few will make some shitty comments in the thread and get perma banned, will take some down with me.

The details from the bike thread, in case anybody is interested...

I was just riding home from a friend's about 20 minutes ago and it started to rain. It got really heavy and of course I got grumpy because I don't like the bike getting wet.

So there I was coming down the road, when the car in front starts to ease on the brakes and I follow suit (I was pretty far behind him). He was right beside a right hand turn but wasn't signalling. I assumed he was turning anyway as there was no other obvious reason for him to be slowing. Then he seemingly slammed on the brakes. I started to brake hard, then even harder as I wasn't for slowing fast enough. However, being as wet as it was, the back wheel locked up and the back ended started sliding all over the place. I let go of the back brake got a bit of grip on the road and barely managed get round the car and pull over on up.

The guy was very apologetic and said he was having car trouble and his brakes were locking (I can only take his word). He repeatedly apologised and asked if I was okay. I was, so let him know as much and off I went. Pretty fucking scary. Had the wheel not of got the grip back when it did there was no doubt I was sliding in to him and would have been seriously injured.

Garjon

Depression time:

No matter how bad things get, they'll always get better. All the bad shit is your brain exaggerating the negative and diminishing the positive.

kharma45

Lol I wonder what Mou is thinking.

24.jpg

"These guys won the league?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom