• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the one with a head injury scores with a header
KuGsj.gif

Meier

Put on Trollotelli and let Sinclair run some, both Dzeko and Tevez have been pretty silent.

Can't blame you for this comment but oddly ironic given what happened a minute later.

Tevez is fucking magnificent. He has been VERY unselfish today though.. worked out well here.

GorillaJu

Fuckin shit Viva's captain gets another 3 points and probably bonus points, too. Tevez has been really good today. Suarez better do a fuckin job tomorrow. :(

Manager

Can't blame you for this comment but oddly ironic given what happened a minute later.

Tevez is fucking magnificent. He has been VERY unselfish today though.. worked out well here.

Yeah obviously Tevez always come handy, Dzeko I was ready to sub though.

Fuckin shit Viva's captain gets another 3 points and probably bonus points, too. Tevez has been really good today. Suarez better do a fuckin job tomorrow. :(
Rest of my team has done absolutely zilch. City saving the game week for me right now.

I'd rather they lost though.

GorillaJu

Fucking fantastic tackle by Rodwell there.

Rest of my team has done absolutely zilch. City saving the game week for me right now.

I'd rather they lost though.

Same, dude. Jussi got me 8 though. If Southampton scores and Suarez too, that'll be my leg up.

TeegsD

maisfutebol is usually good. Ojogo.pt and JN.pt are very good too =).

I actually dl'd the Mais Futebol app last year but have lost it in my constant ROM flashing on my phone. I wish I could watch the show over here because I thought it was really well done for the two episodes I saw at the beginning of last season. I'll definitely check out O JOGO (totally thought they were by the same company as A BOLA due to the name) and JN. Thanks dude :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom