• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adler's class. Why the hell Leverkusen let him go on a free and that no top clubs were after him is a mystery. Probably his injury record went against him but such a talented player when on the pitch that he deserves top football.

Leverkusen had enough of his constant injuries and had the luck to get Leno who could become just as good with some time. I don't think any team in Germany needs another first keeper but Premier League? United (instead of de Gea, would have been cheaper), Spurs, Arsenal and maybe Chelsea all would have done well to sign him.

Fergie

Banned
24.jpg

"These guys won the league?"

We're struggling a bit aswell. But we don't have our full defence back so not so bad as city.

His team can get the better of Barca. He was probably quite confident already.

True, that El Clasico was amazing. But City had home are very very difficult to beat.

"I Really need to buy that Falcao fella"
Can they with ATL rivalry?

iyC1jCXuJzcT1.gif

"We got this"
At bernabeu definitely.

Meier

LOL that was the most ridiculous goal I've seen in ages.

OH! I didn't realize Tevez got it -- I thought that was Dzeko's terrible hit.

dc89

This commentary is shocking.

"The special one has gone. He'll have got the bus something something princess parkway."

I can't believe Rovers are second after playing shite in every game

Edit I hate fantasy football I always find it dull as fuck (and I'm shit and can never be assed changing it)

Meier

Tevez has been my captain the past two weeks. Was happy he got that goal, well deserved. Initially thought Yaya had gotten another assist which would have been nice too but we'll take it!

Soi-Fong

It was one of those afternoons where we created loads but couldn't finish.

With a little luck and better application we'd have scored a right bag full.

Your defence was also shaky Which Mourinho must have been looking at. Unlike us, you guys don't have any defensive injuries to boot.

Anyway, good job to both Park and Fabio. Really deserve better teams than QPR to be playing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom