• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Gracias Bacon. Seems that City just wrapped it up too. Going to bed.

Also, I can't work out how to quote someone on the mobile version of GAF. Can you do it or do I have to type in the name myself after copy pasting?
Hit the " to quote

Hit the plus first if your quoting 2 people :)

Fergie

Banned
Gracias Bacon. Seems that City just wrapped it up too. Going to bed.

Edit: nvm, found out myself, I'm an eijit.
There is a big ass quotation mark on the right. Click on it and it will bring you to the quote you quoted so you can write under that quote and post that quote.

dc89

Your defence was also shaky Which Mourinho must have been looking at. Unlike us, you guys don't have any defensive injuries to boot.

Anyway, good job to both Park and Fabio. Really deserve better teams than QPR to be playing in.

Mancini won't be happy with the fact we conceded. Or the fact we just went down a gear after half time.

That's the third home game in a row where we have gone ahead and the opposition have pegged us back. One day the little bit of luck we have will run out.

Edit:

Keep your guys peeled for a shocking announcement.

dc89

image.php

PR Cat has signed a new long term contract. A huge pay rise and performance related bonuses.

Look out GAF.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hope Spurs can improve and stop drawing.

We will. Even the draw today was a point more than we got in this fixture last season.

When we are able to start Dembele, Adebayor and Dempsey together we will be so much better. The fans at WHL are being utter twats and AVB needs to get the confidence up, but hopefully today was the last we will see of that awkward team.

Zabojnik

Aaaaaaaaaand here we go with the first controversial penalty of the season for Milan.*

*one that actually matters, since they scored, before the "bubububut Lichtsteiner!!!" crowd arrives

Hixx

Tevez alone makes up for my 4 transfers. I'll actually get to keep about 30 points.

If I'd kept Reid in the team instead of on the bench... he got 12 points today.

Cologne player Kevin Pezzoni has gotten his contract terminated after a group of Cologne supporter were collected outside his home and abused him, the Cologne manager saying they had to do it as the player was afraid to even go outside anymore... In February someone also attacked him and broke his nose outside at a carnival. What a club.

dc89

P1TYW.png

This weeks Inside City is freaking sweet!

The training segment is awesome. Razak who featured today makes a mistake in training, he literally gifts the ball to Tevez who just curls it round the keeper to score.

The Toure's go mental at him. "ABDUL! ABDUL! We can't give the ball away like that." The guy's 19 years old so I imagine it's pretty daunting for him.

Highlights:

Aguero's like a school boy having his photo took.

Training starts - really good to watch if you love seeing pro's train.

Balotelli's unstoppable free kicks. He pretends the yellow fake players who make the wall is Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Sanchez. He's mental. You can hear him say it here

Garcia speaks to the Chairman. Apologises his English is not good and thanks him for brining him to City. He seems a really humble guy. Then #basedmarwood cracks some jokes. It's painful...

:D

P1TYW.png

This weeks Inside City is freaking sweet!

The training segment is awesome. Razak who featured today makes a mistake in training, he literally gifts the ball to Tevez who just curls it round the keeper to score.

The Toure's go mental at him. "ABDUL! ABDUL! We can't give the ball away like that." The guy's 19 years old so I imagine it's pretty daunting for him.

Highlights:

Aguero's like a school boy having his photo took.

Training starts - really good to watch if you love seeing pro's train.

Balotelli's unstoppable free kicks. He pretends the yellow fake players who make the wall is Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and Sanchez. He's mental.

Garcia speaks to the Chairman. Apologises his English is not good and thanks him for brining him to City. He seems a really humble guy. Then #basedmarwood cracks some jokes. It's painful...

:D
You can say what you want about De Jong but I fucking love him fooling around in the Inside City videos. Worth it for that alone

TeegsD

‎"I wanted to take my time before posting anything on my social medias... Words can't describe the joy i've had in the last year playing in Sporting. And the pleasure that I have felt knowing how much love and support I got, am receiving and will continue to receive from the world class fans and supporters at SCP. Your confidence in me will not be forgotten regardless where I go in my career. But it has come time to begin a new journey and adventure in my career and I couldn't be more honored and excited to be playing for and representing Malaga CF! I know great things are ahead of us for this season. And I can not wait to get started!

Blessings!!"

Oguchi Onyewu

We're going to miss you Captain America

RaGe_pt

We play in 10 minutes against Olhanense!
Our starting eleven:
Helton, Danilo, Maicon, Otamendi, Alex Sandro, Defour, Lucho, João Moutinho, Hulk, Jackson Martínez and Atsu.

We have to get the 3 points!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We play in 10 minutes against Olhanense!
Our starting eleven:
Helton, Danilo, Maicon, Otamendi, Alex Sandro, Defour, Lucho, João Moutinho, Hulk, Jackson Martínez and Atsu.

We have to get the 3 points!

4 minutes....

*tear*

Fergie

Banned
Cologne player Kevin Pezzoni has gotten his contract terminated after a group of Cologne supporter were collected outside his home and abused him, the Cologne manager saying they had to do it as the player was afraid to even go outside anymore... In February someone also attacked him and broke his nose outside at a carnival. What a club.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom